1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. solodolo

solodolo Member

Get your gringo culo out there and represent your people smh they needed you .. this wouldn't happen if you were there instead of living life and doing some wine tasting

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

WaPo:
    "The car is registered to 20-year-old James Alex Fields of Ohio, according to vehicle registration records reviewed by The Washington Post. Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail Superintendent Martin Kumer told The Post that a man with the same name and age was booked Saturday on suspicion of second-degree murder, malicious wounding, failure to stop for an accident involving a death, and hit and run. Kumer said Fields is being held without bail."

James Alex Fields, age 20.
    Damn, your brain is still wiring itself together at age 20. That's so screwed up.

No Worries likes this.
  3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hey bud I've lived in Mexico on two different occasions and speak Spanish. Those aren't my people.

pwn3d

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

A person responsible for the most egregious, blatant act of jaywalking does not in any way deserve to die. Arrested, or physically removed by law enforcement, fine. Never death. No matter what. Ever. Never. Period. End of story.

It is really not OK for you to lose your soul and humanity over politics and convenience.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

What's with the home made arts and crafts project shields? Some of them are actually pretty good. Gotta give the Nazis some credit.

6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Apparently, you left behind the bottle you purchased:

[​IMG]

7. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

pics or it didnt happen

8. Buck Turgidson

@B-Bob

What happened here, short version?

9. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

The sad thing about bigtex is that he has to tie his credibility to the persona of a super wealthy person a la DJT.

Great troll.

Eric Riley likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Who would have ever thought this would possibly happen here in the United States? Six months ago, Trump decided it was no longer important to target white supremacist groups...

Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam - sources
    FEBRUARY 1, 2017 / 5:17 PM
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-extremists-program-exclusiv-idUSKBN15G5VO

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Nobody knew this was so complicated

12. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Can I see the autographed football? Thats so sick!

13. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

On a day when a neonazi mowed down people with his car li'l t jumps into the thread to blather about white supremacist's right to protest, wine tasting at 2nd rate vineyards, jock sniffing, and virtue signaling, What a sad, empty life he must lead.

14. B-Bob

Hey Buck, I don't understand the question. Sorry so dense. Do you mean my neuroscience comment?

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

PSA - @bigtexxx is not a real person.

My understanding is that it was a troll account started many years ago by some collection of longtime bbs posters from across the spectrum as some sort of parody of @Trader_Jorge. I don't know or care who controls it now, but not worth getting worked up over whatever sad soul is behind the curtain tonight.

16. B-Bob

I don't know "heavy.com" but I think this has aggregated a bunch of legit links and more info about the suspected perp, the crime, and the victims. If I'm wrong on these sources, many apologies, and I'll remove the link.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/james...river-crashed-rally-republican-age-bio-video/

Registered Republican, for whatever that's worth. More importantly, cops are calling it a pre-meditated act and charging him with 2nd degree murder at this point. Also, many people still in critical condition in Virginia after getting run over by this young coward. Hope they all pull through!

Duncan McDonuts likes this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Kind of knew today would end in violence after I heard that there was going to be a white nationalist rally with an expected high turnout by AntiFa and BLM....just didn't expect it to go down this way. When you get 3 extremist groups like that together, no good comes from it.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is disgusting. So sad.

What's more sad is @Aceshigh7 's biggest takeaway is that he believes people were annoyingly blocking the street. That somehow excuses murder by neo-Nazi white supremacists.

It is nice that the replies from bigtexxx and the paid Russian propagandist highlight who they are, and the (lack of) values for which they stand.

Eric Riley and Houstunna like this.
  19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Especially when only one of those groups resorted to murder today.

20. B-Bob

Just want to note that I believe this post originally said "PDA" or public display of affection.