1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Admittedly I could ignore RL but the only reason I don't is because he is not alone in his despicable views and misinformation. There are a legion of idiots just like him in America and I feel compelled to be aware of what they think. There are people like RL out there and it's better to be exposed to them online than in real life. If I see the warning signs of RL type thinking in real life I know immediately to keep my distance from that person.

That said if he did get banned I wouldnt miss him.

3. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Need more information. Was the driver that ran over people on the street or on the sidewalk?

If on the street, it is my opinion they should not be charged. If on the sidewalk, charge him and throw the book at him.

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

What a b****.

If/when Trump resigns/impeached/has heart failure - we are all equally screwed if that guy is in charge.

It's not hard to call out Nazis and klansman...EVER, and definitely not after they go on a killing spree .

But, too hard for a godly man like Pence to do so.

What a b****.

Nook and el gnomo like this.
  5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Trump has condemned this 8 times today. 7 times on twitter and 1 time during the VA signing but that's still not enough. Nothing is enough when comes to Trump to you unhinged Trump haters.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I hear you BUT in this case really don't think he's an American or maybe not even human. Definitely has acted just like a Russian troll account, but whatever. I think there are enough disturbing Americans here (one saying this is only a crime if it happened on a sidewalk, long sigh) to show you what you're looking for, that we can probably ignore the really suspicious and quite possibly foreign accounts.

Cheers in any case. Terrible day for any American who cares about the country even an iota.

el gnomo likes this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You might just be trying to make people angry. I don't really know.
    But no, the law does not support plowing over and killing people who are gathered, legally or illegally, in a street. (EDIT: After slamming through people, he floored it in reverse for 3 blocks, then took a left turn and tried to flee -- definitely looks like an innocent dude who was only trying to use a street and his phone nav app.
    http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...egistered-ohio-online-records-show/562283001/ )

The driver's best hope is mental illness defense or saying his foot slipped, but there were clearly a big bunch of vulnerable people in front of his car.

I'm sure you'd be offering just as many caveats if the neonazis had been run over though, so kudos for that.

#227 B-Bob, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    el gnomo and R0ckets03 like this.
  8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Unhinged liberals like yourself are a much worse danger to the public than Trump supporters could ever be. Since the election, the secret service has had their hands full with threats coming nutjob liberals like yourself.

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Cancers like Richard Spencer and the rest of who organized this rally should be forced to pay for this for the rest of their lives. They should not only be criminally prosecuted to the extent possible but multimillion dollar wrongful death liens should follow them forever.

el gnomo and B-Bob like this.
  10. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Considering the enormous emphasis many on the Right have put on us saying radical Islamic terrorism, it's quite revealing how you are OK with Trump saying "on all sides." Very revealing.

My thinking is that you are personally devastated because you thought, all this time, that the problem lie with Obama and his refusal to say Radical Islamic Terrorism. Now, you realize that your President is no different in his refusal to say White Supremacist Terrorism. How shattering this must be to you.

No Worries and el gnomo like this.
  11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Trump owns this modern Klan. His tacit approval is repulsive. Trump is exactly who we all thought he was. Neo-Nazi trash.

el gnomo likes this.
  12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

didn't read the thread, but I can tell you what's happening here:

1) B-Bob is on a virtue-signaling vigilante crusade to ensure everybody knows how tolerant he is
    2) The left is criticizing Trump for something - who knows what, but 100% sure something.
    3) We don't know who ran over the people, but the left assumes it was somebody on the right, of course

13. bigtexxx

Haha my post is fully confirmed! Look at this nonsense from CometsWin. Yeah if that's your takeaway, your mind is completely twisted and dominated by uncontrollable bias. Take some time to gather yourself.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So you have a problem with someone condemning ALL violence.

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

How'd the cucking session go? I imagine the bull was a Liberal again..?

B-Bob likes this.
  16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

number 2 is the basiclly topic of every thread, even if it's not about Trump it will somehow become about him.

17. dandorotik

I have a distinct problem with hypocrisy.

18. dandorotik

Yes, we were having a hard time reading and interpreting the English language, so we are certainly relieved that our own Minister of Information joined the thread to tell us what is happening. Thanks!!

19. bigtexxx

Such as sad showing from the left these days. I haven't been as active lately, simply because the left has lost their minds and their intelligence due to their bias.

Just look at LosPollosHermanos' inability to have an adult conversation. This is what the left has become.

20. dandorotik

Yes, bias. Exactly. You've hit the proverbial nail on the head.

Sincerely,

The Phrase Formerly Known as Radical Islamic Terrorism