1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2017-2018] Jeremy Lin as a backup point guard on the Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

ayyy @mig0s he ain't lying here. the numbers are clear. pen15 is routinely in the top 10 of most liked posters. during eric millegan week he was blowing away the competition with like 850 likes and 2nd place was in the 600s lmao.

I'll bet @DrexlerFan is actually a LOF

tinman and Pen15clubber like this.
  2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Can't say I blame them. Nets lmao

Zboy likes this.
  3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Hell of a week.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was in Vegas watching these games while you watching reruns of Jeremy lin jacking up air balls

You don't know basketball especially Houston Rockets mike dantoni basketball

5. tinman

Supporting Member

Trolling

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I've never seen @mig0s and @yoeddy online at the same time....

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I don't know about yoLiar but I know for a fact that mig0s does not have much going on in his life. He owns a second hand Toyota Solara, has lowered it, added some rims and spoiler to it, and believes he has a legit sports car.

Yes , Solara lulz....

Which would also explain why he is living vicariously through a scrub NBA player and his salary that he won't see a penny of.

Seriously, if these guys are going to pick a NBA player to vicariously live through, why not pick a legitimate star. A successful player instead of a disgraced player like Airemy Lin. Why not go after a positive outlook in life instead of continuously getting humiliated on different forums while trying to white Knight their scrub hero?

Have some self respect....sheesh.

On the basketball note... How hilarious is it that just after one season, a team like the Nets had so little confidence in Airemy that they traded their best player for another guard that is a a ball hog, and then brought in Allan C. as well.

I mean, what were they afraid of? Airemy Lin getting them even worse record that the worst record they ended up with last season?

[​IMG]

8. tinman

Supporting Member

there are lots of Lin trolls pretending to be Rockets fans. You can spot them now, they are just liars.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

10. Daddy Long Legs

@mig0s [​IMG]

11. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

I'm here because Lin is a popular topic on this forum. Lakers and Hornets fans don't really talk about him anymore. By comparison, this forum is awesome!

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

the mods and the true rockets fans here make this place awesome

the LOFs give us the occasional laughs

why don't you be at the nets board?

13. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

I agree...folks like tinman, Pen15clubber, Zboy and others are great. Also, as I've stated many times, I'm not a LOF...I am a Lin fan, as well as a fan of basketball in general. Really developed a great appreciation for the Rockets when they signed Matt Maloney, and also later when they made such a strong commitment to Yao Ming. And of course, anyone with any kind of love for basketball has to have loved Hakeem.

I am actually a long-time NJ Nets fan and participated on their forums for many years until they moved to Brooklyn. As a NJ native, the move to Brooklyn was a big punch to the gut, so I stopped being a fan when they made the move. When Ratner sold his interest in the team, I stopped hating them...and when they signed Lin, I decided to become a fan of the team again (it has been easy, because I love what Atkinson and Marks bring to the team). So I do have a NetsDaily account. Admittedly, back in the NJ days, I did most of my posting about the Nets on NJ.com (similarly, when Yao and Lin were on the Rockets, I did most of my posting on Chron.com as I only discovered this board in 2014...glad I did, because it's been awesome!).

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Just curious...why Matt Maloney?

That era of CBA castaways was pretty cool.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

If you and the other LOF left, it would only be Rockets fans discussing this topic, like Rockets fans discussing all other topics

The issue is that your opinion is not really one based on basketball, it's based on idolization

you have stated in this forum that Lin is better than Beverly and Isiah Thomas and deny any major playoff failures by Lin.
    you even spun the worst team in the league as a Lin success story.

This is all because you idolize this player than you being part of a team community.

The reason why LOFs don't like Lakers Boards and the Hornets board is because they saw what happened here and put strict rules for LOF as a result lots of them got banned or were not allowed to join

Yes, there was a Lin discussion before he joined the Rockets and it was good.
    It was good because it was amongst us Rockets fans.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  16. tinman

Supporting Member

you know that the LOF have also gone on other boards and used Clutchfans names like mine and pretend that it was us trolling the other boards about LIn.

That's how mentally sick these LOF are.
    Besides there's only one place where I'm a 99er. It's here.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. mig0s

mig0s Member

Lollll creep much?

I bought a Toyota Solara 10 years ago when I was 17 as my first car. What was your first car that daddy gave you? Not sure how you know about that lmao but if you digged deeper, I drive a Porsche Panamera now, if you are curious.

But what I know about you though, is that during a family vacation trip you decided to spend time on looking for Lin articles instead of with your family lmao. That's why your wife left you and has custody of the kids huh?

18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

[​IMG]

19. Daddy Long Legs

20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Raw power