1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Melo to Rockets to be finalized on Friday

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Pounder, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Nobody is forcing you to click on a thread.... Go away blazers fan... Melo will be a Rocket by tomorrow and you mad... Go away, nobody likes you...

TexAg713, snowconeman22 and megastahr like this.
  2. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I know there's been lotsa news on this, fake or fallen thru I don't know, so taking your OP with a healthy grain of salt is requisite. I want to believe, whether this is correct or BS, you believe it to be factually presented to you.

If your friend knows what he does why does he not know more, like some actual details?

No Chance likes this.
  3. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

The heat OP has taken is ridiculous. He said Friday so why not give him some time? If you don't believe it then just ignore the thread. It's posts like these that make Clutchfans still a fun place to visit during this long and boring offseason. I personally hope a trade happens tmr so that you all will eat crow.

Vivi, Perki-Perk, TexAg713 and 7 others like this.
  4. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

I'm sure it's ok to be annoyed about his cryptic hints (although many enjoy them). But just because he drops hints doesn't make him an non-insider. Just pointing out the obvious - if you believe codman to be a true insider, you can't ignore the fact that doc rocket and cyberx are true insiders too. And if they are, however they choose to deliver their news is ok with me as long as there is possible inside info. I prefer to be grateful for possible info even if it means deciphering strange wording, rather than attack them for not giving the info in a format I like.

5. tbw914

tbw914 Member

i personally hope a trade happens so we get melo and win the chip...

6. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

To be fair if it turns out to be complete rubbish then not being harsher on people here would only encourage more "insider news".

I feel like some sort of "message mods first about rumor" type thing should be in place to quell the amount of insider news that pop up. I am sure the mods here have proven more than capable of protecting individuals' anonymity so why not share more information with the mods first about where the source comes from and the mods can verify and keep that information safe from the rest of the forum,

HakeemOnlyFan and jch1911 like this.
  7. 1Deep

1Deep Member

I don't think anyone is trying to water board the kid but we're tired of being d*cked around. This Melo trade is a sensitive subject for us.

jch1911 likes this.
  8. Remlap

Remlap Member

9. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

I agree with you on that.

10. marky :)

marky :) Member

Joined a week ago and putting his rep on the line with "inside info" already.

[​IMG]

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

If you hurry, you may be able to get on Burts boat before he runs off to international waters.

BigShasta likes this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

NY tells Melo that he will be sent to Houston without having a deal in place that they liked.

the incompetence is alarming...

13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

When/if the trade does go down, there will be a new thread created for it. And we'll all learn about it at the same time. So what's the point of threads like this that provide no additional verifiable information. It's just a means to ramp up the fan base's anticipation, but to what purpose?

tmoney1101 and Stone Cold Hakeem like this.
  14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

[​IMG]

DonKnock, Os Trigonum and Reeko like this.
  15. Caesar

Caesar Member

[​IMG]

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Well my F5 button is being saved for 24 hours. So that's a positive.

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

[​IMG]
    Sauces inform me it's done

18. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

IF Knixies did, in fact, make that assurance.

19. Pounder

Pounder Member

I was advised to start a thread. I had originally posted this info in the "Knicks committed" thread. If I indeed broke some rule or if people are truly emotional over this than I guess the mods can merge or delete thread. I just wanted to pass on what I heard from someone I consider very reliable.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  20. theh

theh Member

People "advised" you to start a thread??? Yea no.

Ban this clown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.