1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nikola Mirotic

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dash, Jan 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

Would rather have Mirotic than DMO

2. CertifiedTroll

Why??

3. nobie

nobie Member

Sounds like a troll to me. They are in same age group (Miro is few month younger). DMo is bigger, more athletic, better defender just as skilled if not more so, much more dangerous in the post, and is slightly worse 3point shooter.

4. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Gtfo you troll... SMDH :mad:

5. shawn786

shawn786 Member

I think 30 GM's in the league would beg to differ :rolleyes:

6. finsraider

finsraider Member

I'd like to have both. A front court of Howard/DMo/Smith/Mirotic would work very well together. Play Howard with Mirotic as much as possible, and do the same with DMo and Smith.

7. omgTHEpotential

Or maybe you would prefer Bargnani over both Mirotic and DMo? :grin:

8. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

No I wouldn't Bargnani is terrible,I love the Rockets but man the fans are such wankers,How about you idiots give Mirotic More Time this is his First Year And he already showed what he is capable of,remember DMo was god afwul when he was Rookie

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

mirotic was regarded as one the best players, best center in europe. so would expect a higher upside.

the bulls should dump gasol instead of throwing mirotic minutes at sf sometimes.

10. nobie

nobie Member

and does that mean anything? DMo was averaging 12/8 in euroleague being 21y old. 2015 DMo would be averaging 25/10 in euroleague.

11. hooroo

hooroo Member

mirotic is younger than dmo.

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

By 5 months

13. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

At the time they needed talent... so they drafted a 20 year old euro who wasn't coming over right away, and would likely need years to develop.

14. omgTHEpotential

Listen, kid. I don't think anyone is calling Mirotic a scrub here. We're just saying DMo is basically the same age as Nikola and he's already adjusted to NBA style of basketball and we know exactly what kind of player he is. Mirotic is still an unkown variable as far as the way he's going to impact the game is concerned.

There. How about you quit whining and b*tching now about your precious euros.

15. YaosDirtyStache

You know what man...

YOU are the wanker.

Who gives a damn about Mirotic? He doesnt even play for us and trading his rights seemed good at the time. Actually, it looks even better now.

Id rather have DMo. He has really improved in every facet of the game and although his rebounding is a bit low, the dude can ball. Also hes a 7 footer who is pretty damn fast.

Why dont you keep drinkin your limonciello, read books on fascism, steal the idea for the noodle, and keep smelling bad over in Italy. Euro League sucks.

16. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

Mirotic is looking good off the bench for bulls. 19pts 8rebs and 1.6 threes for the month of March.

17. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I like that he is very assertive and looks for his shot. Definite starter in this league

18. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Not true. We had the 38th pick. Then traded it with Mirotic for DMo. Then sent cash and brought parsons back

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

He's playing in such a way that he's going to end a good players stint in Chicago prematurely the same way Gobert ended Kanter's run in Utah. Bulls lose a post player not named Mirotic when they fire TT.

20. Play07

Play07 Member

With Patterson gone, this guy seems like one of the few PFs left that can shoot the 3.

I'm tired of having random small forwards fill the back up PF spot (ariza, dekker etc) just to stretch the floor.

What happens Anderson gets hurt ?

Or random PFs that can't shoot the 3 as your backup like harrel

What's your thoughts cluthfans ? I know we're looking for future moves but we need a solid roster