1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

go shove it, ****ing only a mavs b**** would look at tonight as a win. Congrats man the rockets are out of the playoffs you got what you wanted tiny peen, your mavs have completed 3 carnival cruises on the Harrison Barnes money tiny Weiner

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

You sound frustrated. I'm upset too, breh. Hopefully we can do better next year.

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Obviously I'm frustrated, the rockets took an L but you take that as a W. Counting down the seconds till you could post in your thread

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Yeah, that was a tough loss. We're all pissed. You're extra mad about me being right though. :(

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Right about what that you hate James harden? Ya we knew that? Harden has disappointed the **** out of me, along with our other veteran players. Still going to ride with him next year and you are still going to watch your mavs roll with Harrison Barnes to the lottery...

6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Yeah, hopefully Harden gets better in the offseason and we come back better next year.

7. Malaya

Malaya Member

As an overseas fan, I watched the Rockets through the Adelman lean years when we never made the playoffs. But those teams made me proud to be a Rockets fan.

I finally gave up my League Pass only last year after Harden and Howard couldn't get along. So much talent in Harden but no heart for his teammates and no respect for the game.

Sorry that Harden's been exposed once more and he has no Howard or McHale to blame. Just sad for the franchise.

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I look forward to this being the trendy offseason thread for the next 5 months.

Os Trigonum and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  10. Mr. Motiejunas

C'mon man, leave him be. We're all pissed at this fool's gold 'star' we have.

11. Rocketeer4Life

Too many chances were already given to Frauden. He has proven to be a turnover machine, over-iso player and non-defender in all the playoffs he's played. After this game, he is officially a quitter and choker. How many more chances you giving him?

12. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'm watching Jake marisnik highlights and staying off social media to avoid Spurs fans. Not worried about a mavs fan. The mavs suck ass

13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'm about to start cramming pizza rolls down my throat, do you have any suggestions homie?

14. Mr. Motiejunas

Totinos still around? :eek:

15. Rocketeer4Life

Best thing about this game is that James Harden has been officially exposed as a quitter, choker and loser. No more excuses.

16. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'm gettin the big bag and a pack of dongers if you wann c*m blow off some steam

daywalker02 and swyyyguy like this.
  17. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I'm so mad at Jim.

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lmao get it breh

19. anchel

anchel Member

I've pushed him as much as anybody here, but it's fair to say he has improved his defense at this year/playoffs. Everybody on the organization says he has improved as a leader. Sure he's still not a championship leader. Sure he will focus this summer on decreasing TOs, on coming lighter, fresher and more ready for PG duties and challenges. And his biggest weakness will always be about his character, determination, lack of fire. But it's a good time to remember he's still 27, theoretically has not reached his prime. It's reasonable to expect a growth, specially mentally after losses and moments like this, but also phisically (body fat) and even technically (handling). I think the goal is there for him and it is reachable at his age.

#1739 anchel, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
  20. joomba

joomba Member

Despite the media narrative during the regular season, Harden was still extremely inconsistent and had bouts of just straight-up pathetic performances. I thought from the mid-part of the season it was obvious that Harden wasn't playing like a true MVP, but you were labeled as a hater if you pointed this out. Going against the set storyline is always a challenging task, even when the evidence to the contrary keeps coming in.

The one element that doesn't get enough attention is Harden's clutch numbers. In hindsight, this should have been a clear warning sign as to Harden's performance during big games in the playoffs.

Jake Tower likes this.