1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 4/25/2017 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 5)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 24, 2017.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

That's right, look for the negative! You'll find it, even in a 4-1 series win. It's in the somewhere, so keep digging, Ms. Downer!

2. BigTex

BigTex Member

4th Quarter stats for all 5 games

Westbrook
    14/49 FG. 28%
    4/21 3pt. 19%
    19/27 FT. 70%

Harden
    12/21 FG. 57%
    5/13 3pt. 38%
    18/22 FT. 82%
    +30

Also,
    Eric Gordon +50.
    Lou Williams +46

Deuce, Fawkward, Yaosthirdleg and 6 others like this.
  3. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Did Russel get a triple dub?

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

lol at Westbrook referencing his stat line during the game...the one he doesn't care about

heypartner, FANfrom86toNow and Vivi like this.
  6. BackdoorHarden

LOL> Bev totally owned WB. Dude averaged 6 TO, took over 30 shots and make only 38%. 4 to 1 BRO

Yaosthirdleg and FANfrom86toNow like this.
  7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

For most folks around here, "Believe" is the message that resounds. For you, I'd say, "Believe we'll lose" is your motto. I can't say I get that mentality. OKC is a really really good defensive team with a really good defensive coach that gave the GSW trouble last year during the playoffs. Billy D is smart, but not smart enough to beat us. That's because of coaching, depth and adjustments. We were one shot away from sweeping a really good team. That's a sign of good things to come and I'm really sorry that you can't envision our quality. We have the ability to improve. That's a fantastic sign. That means we're good enough to be better than today. Potential for improvement means something and we have players that are willing to do what they have to to be better. I just won't ever get the defeatist feeling. Nothing great ever happens when defeat is the first thing on your mind. How do we get a victory tends to seed special moments in time. Don't give up before it starts, brother. We still have tons in the tank. MDmA will harness the power.

8. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

He won a Jr. College NC,the BCS NC ! Took a team to within a game of winning the Super Bowl with a crap OL that couldn't protect crap. Your screen name is quite appropriate BTW Backdoor.

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

[​IMG]

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Which app are you using?

11. BackdoorHarden

He just cares about Stats as we can see, he doesn't care about WINS. 4 to 1. That's the only stats that matter and BEV WON

12. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I do not give one ounce of **** right now about Ryan Anderson's shooting woes. Are you ****ing hearing me? I could care less if Ryan Anderson shot zero for 84 for the entire series. I don't care if Ryan Anderson shoots 1 for 325 for the rest of the series. Ryan Anderson's shooting is NOT what would cause us to lose a championship.

You just want to come on here to b**** about something. I've watched entire Rockets seasons, all 82 games, where they had a shot of winning 20-25 games. I've seen injury after injury, heartbreak after heartbreak, misery after misery for many years. Larry Bird. Ricky Pierce. John Stockton. Damian Lilliard. Mehmet Okur. Etcetera. I've suffered again and again and again and again and again as a Houston Rockets fan.

So, I'll be damned if I'm going to let your emo-debbie-downer-whining bullshit go without saying something about it. Anytime the Houston Rockets win any playoff series is cause for a mother****ing celebration.

So, enjoy wallowing in your crybaby crap. Or, better yet, enjoy things in life while you can.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

I love you Patrick Beverley.

15. BackdoorHarden

So did he win the Super Bowl? Are you going to say OKC didn't win a championship this year because WB has crap teammates?

16. topfive

topfive CF OG

Photoshop CS6. Got a trick I can use to auto-match tones?

don grahamleone likes this.
  17. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

You know you're a crybaby and a troll for posting this right?

I totally agree with you btw lol

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Beverley is all in with the Rockets. Ariza is down also. Even more than Harden. Both of those guys end up living in Houston in 20 years.

19. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Good win from a defensive standpoint. Terrible shooting all series which will have to drastically change for us to even have a small chance in the 2nd round. But we took care of business so can't complain.

20. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Is there a dislike button?