1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Are you an Austin Rivers fan?

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

you are getting flustered

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

@swyyyguy is so active now that dallas's season is over....

RiceRockets likes this.
  4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

The Spurs are looking pretty flustered against the Grizzlies right now!

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

I'm so active because I love it when we're in the playoffs breh! Do you think we can get ring number 3 this year?!

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Why don't you ask your better half @Bruce Bowen

7. riko

riko Member

swayydork is the same poster as isoball. just a different account. Time to ban this clowns Ip. He is a YOF/LOF who hates harden.

tinman likes this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And TOF

9. Jimmy Chitwood

Ask yourselves how likely it is that Harden would've hit any of these shots Kawhi and Connelly hit in the last 2 minutes of regulation or OT.

Spoiler alert: it's 18%, which is Harden's FG% in the last 5 minutes of close games.

10. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

@Pen15clubber, what are your thoughts on this post?

11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Kawhi lost...and ya I'll take harden over Conley any day. **** off you Dallas Phallus

Obito likes this.
  12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Wow.. never thought about it that way but i get it now... We should trade Harden for Conley.

[​IMG]

Daddy Long Legs and Pen15clubber like this.
  13. Jimmy Chitwood

Typical Clutchfans. Taking simple fact and adding an agenda to it. Check my posting history.

No wonder the posters on this site have the reputation of being the ******* of Internet forums. It's not the site owners or the actually good posters, but simple minded posters like you.

Little Bit and hakeem94 like this.
  14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

The point you're trying to make is that Kawhi & Conley have been more clutch than Harden has this year...

Ok....

9/10 people on this board would STILL rather have Harden than either of those guys (PS you sound like the 1/10 right now). So unless you're gunning for random stat post of the day, I'm being ******* to you because you're clearly implying that you would've rather had either of those two guys last night than James. That's pretty ****ing ignorant considering the fact he carried us & put us in a position to come back in a game we had no business coming back in (btw compared to Kawhi, he had one more point with 9 less shots but keep ignoring his efficiency, onli game winnerz maters).

Superstars make & miss shots, the postseason is a new season & James has been incredible so far, so save your snarky ass comments for a game Kawhi actually wins (not even going to mention Conley cause lol).

15. riko

riko Member

Spoiler alert Denver game dumbass.Jimmy **** for brain. Fukwitt harden was hitting big shot after big shot in game 2 to bring us back.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  16. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Stupid jimmy chitwood looking at a small sample size you guys are so dumb

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

These harden haters, probably buys into all the bs the media shts all over them

Pen15clubber likes this.
  18. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

Yep we deserve you're hero Jeremy Lin loooool

Pen15clubber likes this.
  19. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Players have all time great games and that's what Kawhi Leonard and Mike Conley did last night. Both likely played their best games of their careers so far. I really applaud those two for what they did. Highly entertaining basketball.

It's no secret that Harden hasn't been particularly good in the clutch this season when it came to FG%, but to take a one game sample from two other great players and seemingly compare it Harden for no reason apparently is oddly suspicion. And quite frankly it's transparent what dude was trying to say. "Harden isn't clutch." Clutchness is such a dumb thing when it comes to shots falling. You can't define being clutch by the shot going down. A player can do everything right, and do all the correct things, but if a shot rims out or hits the front of the iron then all of a sudden that player isn't clutch? That's dumb, lame, unfair, and all of the above.

And I can admit that it feels like he hasn't done as much right this season as he's capable of, but I do believe James Harden is just as intelligent as Kawhi or Mike are in end game situations. Harden really has a good understanding of the game. Obviously he's still a flawed player, but there aren't too many players I'd choose to have the ball over Harden in the clutch. I think Harden needs to focus more on not turning the ball over and hitting his free throws though instead of his FG%. Harden sometimes fails to get a shot up or misses free throws which kind of sucks. Those are the type of things Harden should have control over. FG% is such a weird thing. All season long Demar Derozan is shooting 43.3% in the last 60 seconds of a game. You really taking him over Kawhi who's shooting 29.0%? Demar went 13/30. Kawhi went 9/31. KCP on the Pistons is shooting 42.9% in those last 60 secs. We gonna take KCP over Lebron's 33.3%? I don't think so. KCP is 9/21 and Lebron is 7/21.

Westbrook is 8/30 on threes in the last minute. Lillard is 2/17. Guess we taking Westbrook over Lillard with the final three point shot too now? Fans get too obsessed with trying to prove their narratives right. I think most Rockets fans would agree that Harden hasn't been the best this season in the final minutes, but he's trustworthy enough for the most part. He's proved so. He doesn't just get us back into the game, and then all of a sudden stops playing well because the clock in his body tells him there's less than 120 seconds left in the game.

Of course every star has had their decent share of doh moments, but more often than not they'll make the right play and to me that's "clutch." Being able to make the right decision when it's do or die. The stuff where after the clock buzzes that you can live with your decision. I don't think people realize how confident and patient Harden is or can be.

Now mind you, Kawhi and Conley (and Marc) all had ample time to get their shots off and create something for themselves. Hell, Kawhi got a wide open corner three. Would we really say he's not clutch if he bricked it? I doubt it. If we're talking strictly catch and shoot or dribble and shoot with 2-3 seconds left then Harden obviously drops down for me. Durant, Kawhi, Curry all instantly jump to the top. Either shooting ability, height, confidence or all together. Those things matter when it comes to taking a contested jumper in the last second. Paul George probably too. Even if apparently he's 0-15 on game winners. He's still one of the better shooters in the world, and it's not like he's scared of the moment. Those guys are all great shooters, and some of them just have more lift and are harder to contest.

None of us on this board should be too worried about how "clutch" Harden is, but to be fair I can understand why some would be worried when he's missing free throws. That confuses me too.

20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lmao @ISOBall is a Lin fan? Bruhhhhhhhh