1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why NOT Kaepernick??

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by ballgame, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I'm not arguing any point about what problems his race may or not cause. I am simply arguing the fact that you have come out and made the definitive statement that he is NOT black, when everyone involved in his personal life says he is. I'll trust his adoptive parents and birth mother as to what his race is.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's only one person in the world that knows for sure, and she never even told his father that he's his father. His adoptive parents are just going off of what his birth mother said. Anyway, the only reason it's relevant to this conversation is because we have a few here that think that he's being discriminated against due to the possible color of his father's skin. I just wanted to explain just how ridiculous that is.

Of course, we really should steer this conversation back to the points that matter. Kap is not a good QB, and he comes with too much baggage due to non-football nonsense he's pulled during games. Those two factors combined should end the conversation as to "why not Kap?"

Yaosthirdleg and rezdawg like this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

I expect Bobby's first of the last of several last words to show up within 3 minutes. 12 posts after he declared that the subject is not important. And then again as soon as someone else posts. Ad infinitum.

It's DD disease. 100,000 posts is easy to achieve: 5000 original thoughts repeated 95,000 times.

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

How do you KNOW he is not black and why would you say it? You don't know it yet you stated it as a fact.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's not the color of his skin, thus I state it as a fact. His father might have been, no one can say for sure....but again, that has nothing to do with why he's not under contract.

6. Sanity2disChaos

Your pics mean nothing..... stick to sports because you have no clue what you speak.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Your post has no content, how am I supposed to take you seriously?

8. ballgame

ballgame Member

QUOTE="zeeshan2, post: 11005972, member: 54705"]
    [/QUOTE

Fulgore likes this.
  9. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Kap can't play. He sucks.

10. ballgame

ballgame Member

QUOTE="zeeshan2, post: 11005972, member: 54705"]

[/QUOTE

11. rhino17

rhino17 Member

You know that isn't a picture of Kaepernick right?

Also, you appear to be a complete psychopath

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Fair enough, my point stands though....even made more obvious that most people would think that was him.

As to being a psychopath.....I've heard that before, usually from really stupid people with bad and almost always indefensible opinions. You can feel free to be lumped in with those knuckle draggers if you like.

13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Wait, you thought that was a picture of Kap?!?

Hahahahahahahaha. That's hilarious.

No man, who is not at least half black,can grow a fro like that. Why even have such a stupid argument. Especially if you're going to support it with such nonsense as posting an Irish Kap look alike and try to pass it off as him.

My god,I was reading these posts out of context, but I saw that photo,and thought that was the his weird, white brother. I hope you weren't trying to say it was him. Lmao.

#293 Two Sandwiches, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    Fulgore likes this.
  14. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

15 page thread! White people are more upset with Kapernick's peaceful protest than with Greg Hardy beating up his girlfriend.
    The ignore function is wonderful, but one jackass with time on their hands can shut down any useful discussion because they apparently think that making the same point a 50th time will win them a prize, or something.

Vin2k2 and Fulgore like this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The issue is that there are window lickers that have to be told the same thing over and over again. It should have been a one page thread where a few people laughed at the OP for his ridiculous premise and that would have been the end of it. Unfortunately we have some people that tried to turn this into a D&D thread instead of just accepting that their boy Kap was a fringe NFL player and moving on with life.

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Kaep actually has a very low int% and a decent completion%

Actually I wonder why Denver doesn't look at him

17. ballgame

ballgame Member

They were, last yr and so was Cleveland

18. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm glad this turned into a 15 page thread. Otherwise, we'd have never have had that gem that is post #272 and #274.

Fulgore and rezdawg like this.
  19. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I was wondering why there was a pic of some random white dude...I just didnt feel like going back in the thread and trying to figure out the story with that.

joshuaao and Sanity2disChaos like this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

GET THE **** OVER YOURSELF and stop spamming up an otherwise wonderful forum. You are not a dumbass, you have good thoughts, but Jeeeezus you only need to say them twice. The issue is that you do not currently have the ability to just walk away from a discussion. You literally repeat yourself multiple times in the same thread. It is exasperating to try and read.

BMoney likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.