1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberalism is a mental disorders and will not be tolerated anymore in the new America.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by generalthade_03, Jan 23, 2017.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

"Coming up at 5, old lady yells at gravity"

cml750 likes this.
  2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

3. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

In my opinion, people who consistently attack against a particular kind of "bad" character, they tend to possess similar traits THEMSELVES. Its an odd kind of projection, where they try to absolve THEMSELVES of something by denouncing it in others. It turns into some stupid witch-hunt show that ends up making everyone involved look lame.

I think leftists and rightests are different sides of the same coin. Both are extremists, fanboys and fangirls to their party, live in bubbles and have tunnel-vision stubborn resolve.

I dont see how "Liberalism" has negative connotations, while "Conservatism" is somehow seen as the positive answer and solution to everything. BOTH of THOSE need to be done away with in "new" America.

ThatBoyNick, DudeWah, awc713 and 3 others like this.
  4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

We need to stop thinking of the far political left and right in terms of straight line with a great deal of separation -- think of a horseshoe with moderates in the middle and the extremes of each party rather closely aligned particularly with how they react to perceived non-believers in their doctrine.

[​IMG]

amaru and arno_ed like this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A solution would be to kill all Liberals.

6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I challenge you to find conservatives that are behaving like that leftist lunatic on the plane. I can bet you dollar to donut, it would be hard for you to come up even with just a few examples. The difference between conservatives and liberals is: one thinks with his head, while the other thinks with her private parts.

7. generalthade_03

Why is that sweet young black woman putting up with this shiet?

8. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

Found one!
    [​IMG]

R0ckets03 and DudeWah like this.
  9. generalthade_03

I would not kill them all but a big beautiful wall to keep them out is a start. At this point I don't want to deal with the lefties anymore, no more dialogues, no more trying to get along. I just want total separation from these idiots. America is a divided country now, the lefties sure don't want to live with the conservatives. I would just make sure my newly divided homeland will have secured borders, tall beautiful walls to keep these crazed lefties out. I know for damn sure that in a short amount of time, they will screw up their side so badly due to their perveted leftist policies( think Venezuela, Cuba etc...), they would want to come to my side and try to poison us again.

10. generalthade_03

Negative....try again!

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Wingnuts gonna wingnut.

awc713 likes this.
  12. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

13. generalthade_03

Fine, like I've said, I don't want to live with you guys anymore.

14. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Do you really want to play that game?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ers-hillary-b-es-trump-rant-article-1.2889096

Took .53 seconds to find one.

Heck, right now, you have a bill in the ND legislature making it legal to kill protesters with your car. All you have to do is say it was an accident (one of the sponsors said that accidentally stepping on the gas counts as an "accident").

Not to mention, thousands of these all over the interwebs...

[​IMG]

amaru, DudeWah and awc713 like this.
  15. awc713

awc713 Member

Dismissing reasonable liberal ideas by cherry-picking the farthest left is akin to dismissing reasonable conservative ideas by cherry-picking the farthest right. To be frank, neither extreme is a good look, and there are plenty of both cases across this country.

Obviously, more liberals are vocal right now, and with good reason. Regardless, neither extreme fairly represents the reasonable goals and ideas of either party.

The fact is, if you can't recognize the existence of the far right in this country, then you're in it. There are several examples, notably the far right agenda denouncing climate change, pushing unfounded (and subtly racist) Obama birth certificate issues, and the goal of wholly excluding an entire religion and blaming everything in this country on undocumented citizens are just a few examples, and that's without cherry-picking the racist SOBs that "want to take our country back".

Rick Perry is a great example. Even a better example than your cherry-picked citizen, because he actually has power.

Some of his bone-chilling quotes:

Rick Perry on the BP Oil Spill: "From time to time, there are going to be things that occur that are acts of God and cannot be prevented."

"No gun law could have saved the children in Sandy Hook Elementary...let us all return to our places of worship and pray for help."

Rick Perry on evolution: " It's a theory that's out there. It's got some gaps in it."

Rick Perry on freedom of religion: "freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom from religion"

#16 awc713, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You're a huge bigot so I'm good with that. Maybe you and your klan should wall off Mississippi and turn it into a conservative utopia like Afghanistan.

finalsbound, DudeWah and awc713 like this.
  17. generalthade_03

This is a bad example. That man just expressed his exuberance for Mr Trump. I don't agree with the term " Hillary b****es " that he used. He did not harass anyone in particulars. The crazed leftist woman however, verbally abused and threatened to vomit on the man in my video.

18. generalthade_03

Don't worry racist, I'll see you soon the moment you wake up and realizing you're amongst your own kind, and you can't pull your tired and worn out shenanigans anymore. Just be ready to climb that wall, it will not be easy, but for some miraculous reasons that you've made it, I'll be on the other side making sure that you'll be arrested as an illegal.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't know what makes you think liberals are a race to wall off but I think it's pretty sad there are people from both sides of the aisle who feel the way you do.

We're pretty much neighbors and neither is the enemy of the other. Rockets fans, Americans and all that.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.