1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Things That Annoy the Piss out of You

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

.... says the angriest, whiniest b**** on the roadways.

Grow up and respect trucks.

There's a difference between "talking" and "bragging".

You are ignorant if you believe mature people with paper don't talk about it. The manner in which I did was a very appropriate response.

Post more

2. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Dmvs need to implement a course for idiots getting a license to understand how to maneuver around trucks. On two lane highways a truck should be on the left sometimes depending upon traffic because of the on ramp mess. Obv people not paying attention to wide turns, cutting them off approaching a red lights, and sometimes they are governed to set speeds.

Idk how someone can think road rage is acceptable way of driving, and this is coming from someone who is always in the fast lane doing at least 70

Buck Turgidson and Houstunna like this.
  3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You must be severely mentally handicapped.

Legitimately, I can't figure out why you're so insecure and angry.

Do you realize my initial post was simply asking a question? I didn't know "if it is legal" hence why I asked...

You're sitting here calling me and multiple other posters who have seen that happen straight liars (for no reason at all) simply because you don't agree that we've seen it.

What?

You're a pathetic person.

Why are you so angry? You should seriously consider anger management before you end up on the 6 o'clock news.

Believe me, not a single person here believes that your barely literate angry self does anything of value for society.

Im sure you're very satisfied with that "ballin livelihood" considering how hyper defensive you are.

As @LonghornFan already told you. Anyone who actually has a worthwhile livelihood or has done anything worth a damn in life doesn't feel the need to act like an insecure b**** who is compensating nonstop for their lack of accomplishments.

Good luck with all that pent up self hate.

Manny Ramirez and LonghornFan like this.
  4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

The last 2 pages of this thread have annoyed the **** out of me. Does that count??

5. Houstunna

Supporting Member

I addressed your initial post in my initial response to you... without any disrespect.

Your "self-supposed, non-angry self" chose to get personal instead of actually addressing what I said.

So who do you say is angry again? That isn't the first time you've started the disrespect with me when I did nothing to you..

"How do you know why the trucks got stopped?"

The fact is, despite the NEED for 18's, most people do not like them and society paints them in a negative light. You and other posters can't see straight on this issue due to your personal feelings. You haven't seen trucks unnecessarily in the left lane, much less see "all the time" or "constantly" in the left lane. Yall are just mad because the truck slowed your trip a few seconds.

#185 Houstunna, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Weirdest argument I've seen around here in a long time.

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It's downright... pissy.

8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

All I did was like a post. I may never like a post again now. The trigger effect is strong.

Manny Ramirez and DudeWah like this.
  9. Houstunna

Supporting Member

LOL, I hear you.

Blame the self-proclaimed non-angry, secure guy.

I would've rather had a decent conversation, but dude likes to spew hate.

Sorry if anyone was offended or disturbed. I will do better in tolerating it.

10. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

All I did was ask if it's "legal for 18 wheelers to drive in the left lane" and got called a liar.

I don't even.

I may never ask another question again.

Rest in pieces.

Likes for everyone. Prepare to be triggered.

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You addressed my initial post without any disrespect? Wut.

You went on a spam binge of calling out about 4 different posters within 7 posts for no reason at all, all the while insinuating they were lying and ignorant.

Here's my initial post (from like 6 months ago btw):
    Here's your reply:
    No disrespect? You are really oblivious and have zero self awareness.

You came out with a ridiculous and unnecessary confrontational tone.

Civilized people don't tell others "You haven't seen..." and "You don't know..." for harmless comments. Especially unprovoked...

A non-disrespectful way to go about it would have been to say, "have you really seen 'so many'? Because in my experience that doesn't happen."

You are really clueless.

You're right that this isn't the first time I've disrespected you. That's because this isn't the first time you've acted like an unprovoked angry ******* to multiple posters with your weirdly confrontational bullshit. Keep doing that and people will keep calling you out.

The irony of your stupidity is that I was saying the "18 wheelers in left lanes" complaint is overblown because the only times I have seen them in the far left lane, they've gotten a ticket. In other words, I don't think 18 wheelers are in the very left lane regularly or more would get tickets.

Again, before you tell me I "don't know why" that happens. Let me explain that I absolutely have no idea why they get pulled over and honestly I couldn't give a single **** about 18 wheelers to find out why.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Oh good, let's replay and diagram it! I am SO there!

Houstunna likes this.
  13. Houstunna

Supporting Member

No dumbass... you said, "you've seen SO MANY get tickets.".... Not "you've seen them get tickets". Sounds like alot to me. Don't backtrack.

And that's exactly what I responded to, "in quotes". If that tone makes you react like that, LMAO puppet.

If you wanna claim you DON"T see many in the left lane, then I was already right anyway.

Given your last line regarding "not giving a f*** about 18s", you definitely have negative feelings toward them (the same feelings I already mentioned) and are too immature to realize your take is short-sighting and ignorant.

Dance puppet

I'll just file your foolish hate in the "forgive them Father, they don't know what they do" category.

#193 Houstunna, Jan 20, 2017
  14. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

Mosquitoes in the winter

15. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

... But mosquitoes in the summer are the best?

Houstunna likes this.
  16. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Countdown to Houstunna ban. We need a Death Pool for bans. A Ban Pool.

I of course will gladly take custody of the wagers.

LonghornFan likes this.
  17. Houstunna

Supporting Member

You are allowed to "like" any post you choose... but with freedom comes responsibility. If you take ownership, you may as well said it. Think not?

You "liked" a foolish, untruthful, ignorant post.

If yall were real, (especially @DudeWah, who specifically stated "likes for everyone"), you'd be "liking" the boy @Rox11 posts.

So once again, from the beginning.... because un-real people can't understand a simple point...... "Stop with the 18 hate"

#197 Houstunna, Jan 20, 2017
  18. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Says the guy who recently posted about scheming someone into buying a flooded car.

Do you also commit Identity Fraud? There's a suspect in a recent thread in this forum.

Hope for no Ban Pool.

#198 Houstunna, Jan 20, 2017
  19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Whenever GSW come to town, it rains bad. F them

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The Warriors and their "fans".

Houstunna likes this.