1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama's Approval Ratings

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Air Langhi, Jan 18, 2017.

1. TheresTheDagger

Asking a question is now considered "snarky"?

Where did I say I didn't believe the information provided? Asking for more information before making up one's mind should be encouraged right?

2. TheresTheDagger

Then we have something in common.

3. TheresTheDagger

Found these 2 tidbits in the results:

So a "balanced" poll that starts with 8% more Dems than Reps being represented give Obama higher marks. Interesting.

Also interesting.

4. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

No, it means that New York and California are still mired in a false sense of hope provided by a liberal agenda that hasn't actually accomplished anything, while ignoring many real issues facing this country. So, ya, if that's what you mean by honor and integrity, ok, but most people have a different meaning conferred to those terms.

Except that all of it has been. One could debate how true that is, but one certainly cannot say, with any pretense of correctness, that none of it has been attributed to him. Is this another example of said 'honor and integrity'? if so, you're not doing yourself any favors with your examples.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So you aren't Christian either, good to know.

DD

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Are you suggesting Johnson and Stein had more votes?

Further, are you suggesting I do not understand how the EC works and the election process for the United States?

7. TheresTheDagger

I say my God is also good with my choices and that makes me not a Christian? Uh.....ok.

Why is my religion or beliefs so important to you? You've brought it up several times...

8. DaDakota

I don't care if you are or aren't I am just saying those that support Trump are clearly not.

DD

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This is partially true, but not entirely. The basic organization has been in place since 1999, they started calling themselves the Islamic State of Iraq in 2006 and then changed to Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant in 2013 and in 2014 they changed it to just Islamic State. This organization was allied with to the point of essentially being Al Queda in Iraq.

So in some ways it was around since 1999, but they were never quite the threat that they became after the Bush/Obama decision to abandon Iraq. It would be as if the leaders of the Nazi government were pushed out of Berlin and into Austria while the allies set up an interim government in Berlin.....then the allies abandoned Germany and the Nazi's started taking back control of land. That's essentially what Bush/Obama decided to do and it was always really really really incredibly stupid.

10. TheresTheDagger

And I'm saying you have a very warped view of what Christians are especially since you proclaim yourself not to be Christian.

Then do me a favor and stop bringing it up.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's pretty stupid. Neither candidate held the moral high ground or was the clear "religious choice" so even trying to go where you are going with this is totally ridiculous....even for a Democrat.

12. DaDakota

That is the single DUMBEST thing I have ever read anywhere.

One candidate said "Grab em by the p***y"

One candidate mocked a disabled reporter.

One Candidate lied more than any candidate in history.

One candidate sucked up to our countries enemy.

There was one that held the moral high ground, she was not a great candidate, but she CLEARLY held the moral high ground.

DD

13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Trump's a douche, but "clearly"?

14. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

The Saudis contributed 25 million or more to Clinton and she acknowledged is giving financial and logistical support to ISIL. 15 out of the 19 attackers on 9/11/01 were Saudi citizens. Victims families want to sue their government for a reason. Are you talking about Clinton or Trump here?

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

C'mon guy, this is laughable. They were both national embarrassments. You pointing out how bad Trump was doesn't make Hillary any better. There's absolutely no case for her being a "moral choice". In fact the ONLY case you could even try to make is that she was the better of the 2 awful people......despite the fact that she belongs in jail for crimes committed while Secretary of State.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^Proof - people who spend too much time in the Mannosphere are dumb when they get out of it:

“Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me,” Trump said in Mobile, Ala.

“They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

17. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

If a link is present in a post and you skip over it, it's the posters fault for not typing it out for you? How lazy are you? Do you need someone to wipe your ass too?

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Obviously they wanted Trump to win. I wonder how much they will contribute to her charity this year Sam?

19. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

You didn't even click the link where information WAS provided. You asked a question that didn't needed an answer provided since a link was present for you to click on. You didn't ask for more information. The information was already there.

20. TheresTheDagger

You want to wipe my ass?

Thanks but no thanks, but I wish you luck in finding a suitable partner!

As I said already, I didn't see the link. Just like you didn't see my response.