1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CIA: Russia manipulated the election to install Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Dec 10, 2016.

1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If the allegations are true (a big if, but I couldn't resist posting something like this after 8 years of "Barack Hussein Obama" and "cocaine limos"), it would seem the FSB spied on Trump while he was in Moscow (and Manafort was working with Russian allies in Ukraine).

If there's fire to this smoke (and the weird things regarding Trump and Russia have made this feel like a college dorm room), I bet it boils down to the money. Trump is a shitty businessman and I wouldn't be surprised at all if this began as leverage over his debts.

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

MORE Trumpy bigtexxxts!

Rice Education? Overrated!

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  3. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Even dismissing the salacious stuff and 2/3 of the rest of the raw intelligence, there is more than enough there to demand a release of taxes and full and independent investigation. The questions are out there and Trump's behavior and statements lines up with some of the info. If we don't have a legit and open investigation, to include the tax returns, we're done for.

As for me, I'm glad this came out from us today instead of Russia a year from now and I hope we can unite behind President Ryan.

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Lol, earlier today I was going to post something entirely speculative about how there's probably sex tapes from his trips there.....

...and now, there's reports of sex tapes.

Most predictable idiot ever.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Trump isn't heavily encumbered by debt and he's basically been shut out of Russia, so I don't see the Russian connection with money. His boy Manafort would certainly have those ties though.

Maybe there is some other hidden money connection, but for what it's worth Trump's net worth and businesses are relatively transparent even though he tries to inflate their goodwill value. I do generally agree about the where there is smoke there is fire, but at the same time I don't really see the direct Trump/Russia tie up. I don't really care about Russia very much either and maybe that is making me biased. They haven't really attempted to have much influence in American politics for a quarter century. They have basically stuck to controlling their domestic issues and issues directly in their sphere of influence. They have plenty of major domestic issues to deal with too.

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Hope it's true!! :D

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

More fake news from the left.

8. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Where is that being reported?

9. SamFisher

CNN broke this earlier I think but buzzfeed has the primary docs up.

Now all the big outlets have something on it and the Tweeter-in-Chief has weighed in....

10. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Buzzfeed is asking for a Hogan-level lawsuit with this admission

[​IMG] \

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So basically fake news then?

12. rimrocker

Raw intelligence. There's a difference, Comrade.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So the CIA and Buzzfeed got trolled by 4chan. A new low for journalism

[​IMG]

14. SamFisher

Yeah, no.

That case (which was garbage anyway, hence the settlement for a fraction of the verdict amount) was premised on theory the public had no interest in the acts.

It's pretty laughable to argue the President elect of the US getting blackmailed by Russian is not something in which the public has an interest.

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, it's almost not fair to call this type of BS intelligence, it's an unconfirmed rumor by someone who is not confirmed to be a former British intelligence official.....that reeks of bogint no different than the fake news that Sam was pimping out a few months back about Trump donating to NAMBLA.

It's kind of funny though that the same people who would normally wine about "fake news" willingly buy this kind of nonsense when it says something they want to be true.

17. Buck Turgidson

Amusing but unrelated to Dear Leader's penchant for watching hookers piss on each other so he can get an erection:

"Why can’t you give him the benefit of the doubt? Why is everything taken at face value? You can’t give him the benefit of the doubt on this and he’s telling you what was in his heart, you always want to go with what’s come out of his mouth rather than look at what’s in his heart.” -- Kellyanne Conway

18. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

The future golden shower parties at the White House will be legendary. I can imagine that Monica and Hillary lookalikes with superior bladder function will be in demand.

19. rimrocker

So everyone agrees we need a full and impartial investigation that will exonerate Trump?

joshuaao likes this.
  20. rimrocker

I was thinking Ivanka look-alikes.