1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#BLMKidnapping - 4 black trash torture a mentally disabled young white male; yell racial slurs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 5, 2017.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

As a child, I was teased about my skin color, my house was vandalized by "white trash" and called every name imagined under the sun for being my ethnic group. And none of those things define me, my values or who I am as a person. And dont need your validation on this forum. Thank you come again...race-baiter.

bigtexxx likes this.
  2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Nothing race baiting of my title. It is the most accurate description of the situation. No reason to be triggered by seeing something that really isnt there.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

#BLMKidnapping - 4 black trash torture a mentally disabled young white male; yell racial slurs

gee, I don't know how anyone would read racial baiting from the title... :rolleyes:

Eric Riley likes this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Except the kidnapping was in no way connected #BLM so it isn't actually very accurate.

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

BLMKidnapping = #1 topic trending on twitter on January 4th 2017
    black trash. = the media initially left out the fact they were black adults in order to allow for cupcakes and snowflakes to digest the news. These monsters are exactly what they are black trash. NOT kids, not teens...but rather adults who dont understand what it means to be a human-being.

white= I would have been equally disturbed if it were black brown purple blue red orange yellow...Think you also forgot to bold mentally disabled...

racial slurs = "fck white people"...

Anything else I havent covered?

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

If being associated with black lives matter didn't become toxic after 5 dallas cops were shot at their event it never will. I thought that would be a sea change but it wasn't. Four "kids making bad decisions" won't phase their r****ded defenders at all.

7. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

This topic can be debated on-My stance is that BLM is NOT a peaceful movement...rather their leaders have sown seeds of hatred and bitterness among black people in our nation against those that are police officers and white individuals. It was founded on a false premise...

BLMKidnapping was the #1 trending topic Thursday morning. Not altering the title bc it triggers liberals on this board.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

And now the top trending topic on Twitter is #UnexpectedTurnOns. Run n' get your beliefs from Twitter!

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Both disingenuous and offensive... you know, we all know why you you used the BLM hashtag. You can continue to hide behind the "trending topic" guise but that only adds "cowardly" to disingenuous and offensive as my opinion of you.

amaru likes this.
  10. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

"how dare you tarnish the reputation of a world class peaceful political movement?" - liberals...
    And because you do...you must be "alt right" supporter. #logicfail

11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

A race-baiters favorite recourse...make your opponent fit your narrative.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I can tell you as a black person nothing seeds more hatred and bitterness than the GOPs southern strategy of the past few decades. Then to add to that when people continue to say things like "If the roles were reversed there would be riots!"

amaru and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Even if BLM was guilty of as much as ISIS it doesn't make it accurate to attribute it these kidnappers. It wouldn't be accurate to say #ISISkidnappers...

So whether or not you are accurate in your belief about #BLM doesn't make it accurate to attach it to the 4 people who did this.

The fact that it was trending only shows how quickly inaccuracies can spread. It doesn't help make it more accurate.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

OP, what you did was wrong. I wanna defend, but I can't

Nook and amaru like this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The only thing I can think of that would seed more hatred and bitterness than someone saying that is when it is proved over and over that it is true. With each riot there is less sympathy.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Oh right? You mean when a white kid shot up a black church, remember all the riots?

Or when a black dude who had a mental disability was tortured in custody (officer used a taser on his balls...) remember the riots?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...georgia-student-taser-officer-prison-weekends

What about the three white kids that sexually assaulted a black mental disability kid with a coat hanger. I remember all the riots then too...
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/...aulted-black-disabled-student-with-coathanger

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's telling that it's so rare for riots to NOT happen when something like this happens that you have to cherry pick examples because there have been so many violent "protests" the last several years.

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

There are incidents every single day in pretty much any city with black people where they are discriminated against and treated unlawfully or unfairly. There are very rarely riots over it. The riots are reported on because it is a rare thing not because it is a common thing.

That's how news work, they report on the extraordinary and unusual.

That being said, we should all understand that riots don't happen in a vacuum. There is a reason groups of people feel so frustrated that they riot. Nothing excuses rioting, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a reason that the level of frustration rises to that level.

JayGoogle likes this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There are incidents every single day in pretty much any city with people where all types of people are discriminated against and treated unlawfully or unfairly....but we know the ONLY scenario that EVER leads to riots.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What's funny is that you think these are the only examples.

So wait, the argument was that if the roles were reversed then there would be riots. Right? So, I pull up examples within 5 minutes of your post and show there hasn't been riots hell there has barely been coverage...and your response is that? To think that "If the roles were reversed there would be riots" is pretty damn racist. You are fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Then your addition to the comment of "it just adds less empathy" doesn't help.

Because once again, because of Ferguson riots that means you have LESS empathy for when a black person is mistreated in New York or something?