1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2016-2017] Jeremy Lin as a Brooklyn Net

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 1, 2016.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sean Kilpatrick >>>

2. malakas

malakas Member

He was in multiple summer league teams and yet he had to go there to find a place in the league.
    It's not Kilpatrick or Lin or Lopez.. This year BKN so far, is a case on the importance of coaching.
    You can take a team of scrubs and a slow injury prone C with the least average talent in the league and turn them into a mediocre team. If you have great coaching. I know he won't get it but if this continues Atkinson really should be in consideration for COY.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

impartial way too literal observer

We would say Lin Is More Important To You Than The Team He's Playing For, but it's easier to say LOF than LIMITYTTTHPF. Normally I'd say don't over think things, but I'd be assuming with you, wouldn't I? Why on Earth did you decide to enter the conversation with nonsense? Understand this, in the LIMITYTTTHPF sense, there are tons of LOFs.

There is no need for a impartial judge, especially one of your caliber. Think more.

4. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Come up with more acronyms noob .

I was trying to make a point and your post made it for me . Anyone that says anything remotely positive about Lin is branded with a label .

There definitely aren't LOF's . There definitely are Lin haters .

The history of this "war" is actually pretty interesting and could be used as a case study for Internet social dynamics .

If you objectively or "impartially" look at the history of Lin related posts over the years you can see a huge negative bias .

Telling me I need to think more is laughable , I would tell you that you need to think more but I think you are probably at your limit :)

Lovemachine2000 likes this.
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A couple LOFs have been banned by Clutch this year.
    The optimal number of LOFs on this board should be zero.

If you joined in Oct 7, 2008 and want to lick Lin like a snow cone, that's fine. If you joined Clutchfans because you feel insecure about other team fans opinions than Negan should have let you meet Lucile.

6. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Clutch never banned LOFs. He banned posters who made inappropriate comments.

So you created LOFs, and imagined the acronym as the reason why they were banned.

7. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Atkinson is tremendous. He made Lin his top priority over the summer. Very smart.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

Shut UP LOF
    You know nothing about Clutch or Clutchfans as well as basketball, Houston, and human beings.

You piece of chicken

9. yoeddy

10. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

I may not know much about Clutch, but I know somwthing about a chest thumping 99er Hakeem status poster that is hiding his Asian-ness on the Internet AND hiding from Trump supporters in real life in a Chinese restaurant serving chicken and bak choy dishes.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Notice how the LOF keeps replying to my evidence cause he knows he's guilty of being one.

12. sew

sew Member

Look, more **** flinging. No actual basketball discussion. As per.

On-topic. Looks like I'll be eating my own poop. Nets have been better than expected.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Getting beat by 30 tonight

14. don grahamleone

Sharp words, no point. Nice effort! Might I suggest you not repeat yourself when arguing? I read what you wrote, it was nonsense. Read it again, more nonsense. Circle repeated. Move on, this isn't your argument.

15. don grahamleone

16. sew

sew Member

They're still on pace to exceed my 20 win prediction.

17. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Every time I come here to check and see how Lin is playing and Brooklyn per se, it's just constant poo flinging banter that made this site horrible when Lin was here.

I would have figured lof vs loh would be long done by now. Let lofs talk about there prized possession all they want to, I don't understand the desire to come mock and attack them. Why should they be diminished from the site? If anything it should be recognized at how great cf is because they would rather discuss Lin here rather than on a Brooklyn fan page or a Lin fan page.

Just speaks to the greatness of clutchfans. This damn thread reminds me of the DnD. All insults and crap with nothing to do with the topic.

#1257 BigMaloe, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  18. yoeddy

Who?

19. yoeddy

Would talk more about Lin, but he's been injured, so not much to talk about.

BigMaloe likes this.
  20. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Trump supporter you have low IQ :p