1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama doesn't command respect in Asia. Getting clowned by the Philippines and China.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 6, 2016.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

^^

TLDR

See, your problem, dandorotik, is that you have nothing to say. That's reflected in your long, rambling posts. If you had something important to say, you would do it in a short and crisp manner.

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Short Version:

You're consistently wrong and false, Pinocchiette.

I would much rather be brief, but you're so thickheaded that I have to give these unnecessarily long explanations. Because you just don't get it. You're presented with a plethora of evidence regarding our favorability rating in the world now vs. the Bush years, you're given a concrete example of a much worse incident of disrespect towards Bush, and yet you still deny the facts.

If it wasn't for your denseness, I'd save a lot of time writing. But I am truly compelled now to educate you b/c I feel you really need it at this point. It's not just me- others have noticed it. You're losing it, sir.

#62 dandorotik, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  3. bigtexxx

You just need to learn how to write and express your thoughts in a short, crisp way. You're an ineffective writer.

You're right in comparing Obama and Bush, however. Both will have similar quality legacies, despite Bush doing a better job as President.

1 person likes this.
  4. dandorotik

Actually, what one has to do is adjust their writing to their audience. That is one of the cornerstones of effective writing. You require longer explanations. Most don't.

5. dandorotik

#65 dandorotik, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  6. bigtexxx

you're melting down before our eyes.

take a break, gather yourself, and come back fresh

7. dandorotik

Meltdown is when you lose control. I can't lose control when I am controlling your actions.

8. dmoneybangbang

Poor bigtexx.... His whole, simple world is being torn apart and he can't handle it.

He can't even talk about his own article that he posted because he was quickly pimp slapped when it was shown he didn't even read it... All hat and no cattle.

9. Dei

Dei Member

Honestly looks like you're losing your spaghetti to me. But you guys really should stop. You're just shooting barbs at each other at this point. Neither of you are giving any actual arguments, despite any claims of being on the moral high ground.

10. dandorotik

Oh, please, it's all in fun. The day I take anyone on ClutchFans seriously is the day I need to literally quit the internet. Especially someone like him.

BTW, I presented my argument a while back. One's interpretation of this incident is mostly going to lie squarely on one's political affiliation. If you like Obama, he showed strength. If you don't like Obama, he showed weakness. My point is that you can't say that about one and not another in a similar incident.

11. hlcc

hlcc Member

The Chinese didn't snub Obama by refusing the provide stair case & red carpet treatment. The US officials declined the rolling staircase & red carpet treatment.

12. bigtexxx

That's a very naive and biased viewpoint you have.

13. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

bigtexxx doesn't command respect on Clutchfans. Getting clowned by dandorotik and dmoneybangbang.

More accurate thread title.

14. hlcc

hlcc Member

How is this a biased viewpoint? That's what both the Chinese & US official are saying. So they are all lying because what really happened don't fit your narrative?

15. bigtexxx

It's in both of their interests to say that.

China plans things down to the last detail. This was a snub.

16. dmoneybangbang

Bigots defending bigots! Ain't love grand!

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Embarrassing for OP. Gonna jump ship, cringeworthy at this point..

18. dmoneybangbang

Did they plan the largest debt bubble in mankind? :confused:

19. Dei

Dei Member

Oh please. Tell me where on that post I defended anyone. And, oh wow, for you to call me out on that? Like liberals here don't institute pile-on tactics that devolve any thread into name calling and circlejerking.

No idiot. Controlling an economy which is very hard and planning a diplomatic event is a false analogy. If you were anywhere aware of what was happening in the South China Sea, you'd be aware of the context for a diplomatic snub.

20. dmoneybangbang

Africa for Africans. AmIRite?

Controlling an economy is very hard to do which is why China has amassed the largest debt bubble in human history. China cares more about employment than profits which is why they have ghost cities and paying millions of steel workers to "dig holes and fill them with dirt".

The S. China Sea has been a contentious issue for sometime now, nothing new. Sabre rattling by Russia and China are great ways to distract from their shaky economic conditions.