1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Just thinking about ways that they could bring in Finn and I think they might have him come in sometime during or after the club match and have him, gallows and Anderson beat down AJ... It sets up the Balor Club on Raw while also setting up AJ for his baby face run on smack down.

Just food for thought

2. VanityHalfBlack

Exactly. WWE logic thinks to differ. Anyone still hung up on the draft? I still can't believe they didn't go all the way? I know it's fake but if you're doing a draft at least imitate it as being real. And why does Raw get the 1st pick? If we're going by what other sports are doing in the draft, it's usually the lottery teams that get first pick and that being SD because it's straight garbage. They should be getting the 1st pick not Raw, LOL. I also think champions get protected meaning Ambrose stay on raw which he didn't and Charlotte on Raw, which she did. They should also have NXT champion come up in the draft and defend it on the main roster, cross promotion championship matches. They would do that in the old NWA. Also if you're making each show it's own entity, they should be drafting way more than 6 from NXT. Hell, go to Evolve/TNA and draft some dude. The writing team doesn't seemed to watch reality sports from the looks of it, lol.

3. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Balor is still advertised for the NXT show next Saturday in Houston so I hope he's there, they also added Gargano/Ciampa and Hideo so seeing them should be awesome as well.

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Anybody interested in NXT tickets next weekend? I bought 8 for a group, but 2 dropped out, just looking to get my money back at face $35 each ($20 face, $15 Ticketmaster fees)

Sec 205
    Row E

you get to sit with Kam if that's a bonus....

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I'm looking for tickets now but i might have a third person, if they drop out though I will contact you probably sometime around Wednesday next week to see if u still have them

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

cool man, thanks

7. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Meltzer says the Cesaro thing was a shoot. It's hilarious to think that Cesaro truly views it as Raw being run by evil Stephanie and SD by Shane-O-Mac when both shows still have the same writers and bookers in place.

I do hope that SD keeps doing those opening vignettes promos as opposed to the 20 minutes of talking they do at the start of Raw.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Clearly. I just think they should take it and run with it because it would be an interesting storyline.

9. VanityHalfBlack

It's either going to be Baily/Nia Jaxx/ or one of the Bella twins as the mystery partner.

10. Amir's Johnson

The mystery partner was leaked online

11. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Its Bayley! So pumped.

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Thoughts tonight? I'll go with a double pin on Roman. Then you have two champions.

13. VanityHalfBlack

Holy ****, cesaro looks like a top 5 pick now. He's pissed as ***. The angry Swiss pipe bomb!

14. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

She's here!!!

BAYLEY!!!!!!!!!!!

15. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

That pop was UNREAL.

16. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

I hope so like when Kane and Taker had the double-pin on Austin. That way Seth has a World Title for Raw, but Dean still keeps the WWE Title for SD.

BTW, this DC crowd is hot tonight!

17. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

And Vince said he was worried if she could get over with the main roster crowd..LOL

18. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Just started watching. Did he drop another one in an earlier backstage segment?

19. VanityHalfBlack

Pre show. He was talkin mad **** about how he'd rather be in the ring than to be on the panel and freaking Rene was busting his balls the whole time, LOL. He was about to slap-a-ho!!! Cesaro is my #1 wrestler in WWE right now.

20. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I have to watch battleground. I only saw the main event. Was out PoGo-ing.