1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KJ McDaniels in support of former Miss Alabama in saying Dallas Cop Murderer is a Martyr

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rockets0515, Jul 12, 2016.

1. bmd

bmd Member

Yeah, that one in South Carolina was one of the few incidents where it was just straight-up murder. Same with the guy shot when he started to flee in his car in Cincinnati.

The real issue here is that maybe the cops do kill too many people where they didn't need to.

My point in all of this is that I do not believe there is a racial issue here. It is a use of force issue. There may be racial issues in other aspects of policing, but I do not see it when it comes to police killings.

2. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

The division has begun...

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

Duh, the wheel you reinvented is what he meant

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Time to move this to the DD

5. malakas

malakas Member

lmao you obviously care. Look at you.
    For someone who doesn't care you have devoted so much time replying and trying to police this thread against ppl being outraged :grin: "I dont' care"
    LOL at thinking this site isn't being watched by the Houston PR. What do you think they are amateurs? Even worse organisations pay attention to their forums.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and I'm outraged because he was being honest about it? I'm outraged because someone who is a part of my team is supporting MASS MURDER.
    If someone else also does if I don't know about it how I'm supposed to form an opinion. And how does it make the opinion I have right now about KJ less relevant? I have proof of what kind of disgusting human being he is.
    If I find about another I will also be against them. What' your point?

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

D&D has infected the GARM. Oh oh.

7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

kj condones mass murders! ugh
    if every victim was a dirty cop ok, someone has to clean up the system. but this guy didnt care for that.

im surprised this **** doesnt happen more often. there's supposed to be more crazy pple in the world in these crazy days. w/e
    i was rooting for kj to get in the rotation even wi/ mda but now...

8. Drogba

Drogba Member

All he said was preach. People need to stop being sensitive.

9. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

The people talking about other issues not related to KJ should move to D&D.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Social media is a dangerous thing when you are a really really stupid public figure.

11. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

Yup. So many hypocrites in America. But it's obvious many whites don't think the Constitution doesn't apply to black people.

12. TexxasBoy

TexxasBoy Member

HYPOCRISY

Why is there so much outrage in the media when it came to the police getting killed yet you hear none when unarmed black folks getting killed. Obviously a lot of non black people on this forum. America celebrates every atrocitie they've ever comminted then when the shoe is on the other foot "violence is not the way." KJ said something stupid, but only because he should have known how confederate minded Americans would receive it.

1 person likes this.
  13. Drogba

Drogba Member

Don't act dumb you already know why.

All KJ said was preach. He didn't say kill whitey or cops. Never knew how many sensitive people we had on this forum.

14. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

Get out of your feelings. So many sensitive idiots here. We're now trying to get people fired for retweet? I wonder if your feel so strongly about the cops murdering innocent civilians.

15. bmd

bmd Member

One of the dumbest things I've ever read.

16. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

I have to disagree. I think the issue is equal parts over use of force in general and racism. Now, the racism aspect isn't that all cops are member of the Aryan Brotherhood or something. No. The racism rather occurs because of two reasons:

1) cops are much more likely to stop black people than they are white people, and thus, since there are more interactions between cops and black people, there are more opportunities for those interactions to go wrong.

2) studies, such as this one, have shown that people (including black people) are much more likely to see black people as hostile and as a threat than non black people. Because of this, during their interactions with black people, cops are more likely to resort to force, because they are more likely to feel threatened by what they perceive as a hostile person -- even if that isn't actually the case.

So, I would imagine there have been instances where someone was stopped for a reason that a white person probably wouldn't have been stopped for, and where the situation escalated when it wouldn't have escalated with a white person, and that all this occurred even though the cop didn't see themselves as racist against black people -- and yet, like the governor up in Minnesota, I would still say that racism is involved there.

17. TheresTheDagger

Have you been paying attention to the media at all?

Astonishing ignorance...SMH

18. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

19. malakas

malakas Member

lmao and what preach means? :rolleyes: If not actively support of the article he retweeted?
    What a crap excuse.

20. raining threes

They educatem goooood there at Clemson.

Does it surprise you that KJ is illiterate.