1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Cubicle Neighbor Keeps Dropping A$$

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MoBalls, Oct 2, 2003.

1. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

2. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Where's Baqui? Pooper.

3. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

I like the Beano idea.........gonna give it a try.....oh and then leave it on his desk;)

4. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

I have a problem with the guy that sits right next to me. I fart and I don't care what others think. This guy wants me to stop, but why should I? He's to chicken to tell me directly. I'm a pretty calm guy but if this guy tries to start ****, he'll be sorry. But, even if it happened away from work, this guy wouldn't tell me anything. It's not like I smack my gum or anything. That would be disgusting.

5. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

just buy a can of air freshner and spray it when he does it. he'll get the hint. and if that doesnt work, box him in, airtight. Dutch oven, baby!

6. Christopher

Christopher Member

I'd just stand up and start asking around who farted. You would even have to ask him....just keep it light and he will stop.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Or just get a bunch of matches, and everytime he farts, light a match...the sulfer kills ANY fart smell.

DD

8. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

Actually, that's useless. Because imagine this: you still inhale the same stinking particles (small molecules of his ****) into your lungs through your nostrils. The air freshener just artificially makes the air "fresh", but the invisible floating minute feces are still there for your taking. :eek:

1 person likes this.
  9. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

I say you just walk over there and sodomize the f*cker every morning. That'll at least put him out of commission for 8 hours.

If that doesn't work, just kill him. IM me if you want a job well done...

10. no_answer

no_answer Member

It's not like his crap is going up you nose! I wouldn't think so atleast. Anything that I would be worried about would get filtered through his underwear and pants.

11. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Sh*t on his desk.

That's what I always did...

12. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I hate when I laugh out loud as someone is walking by my office.

13. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

The quickest method is buying him a butt plug;)

14. PhiSlammaJamma

Buy him lactose free food.

15. Lil

Lil Contributing Member

dude, i hate to be telling you this man, but a fart IS minute pieces of crap. methane by itself don't smell. only when particulate feces is accompanying it, do you smell it. hence, by default, if you smell it, the man's crap is going into your nose, lungs, and probably bloodstream. lol.

16. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

Nothing like snorting a little **** once in a while.

17. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/docs/fart.asp

Ever pull someone's finger and hear a weird noise come out of his or her butt?

Ever sit in a tub of water and see bubbles come out of your hiney?

This strange noise and vibrating sensation that came from your butt is most likely caused by a fart.

A fart is a combination of gases (nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, methane, and hydrogen sulfide) that travels from a person's stomach to their anus. When a person swallows too much air or eats foods that the human digestive system cannot digest easily gas becomes trapped in his/her stomach. The only way for this excess gas to exit the body is through the anus.

The gas that makes your farts stink is the hydrogen sulfide gas. This gas contains sulfur which causes farts to have a smelly odor. The more sulfur rich your diet, the more your farts will stink. Some foods that cause really smelly farts include: beans, cabbage, cheese, soda, and eggs.

A scientific name for a fart is flatus or flatulence.

The word fart is just one of many different terms used to describe the release of gasses from the human body. Other popular names for farts or farting include: gassers, stinkers, air biscuits, bombers, barking spiders, rotten eggs, and wet ones. You can pass gas, break wind, blast, beef, poof, rip one, let one fly, step on a duck, and cut the cheese.

Farts can be stinky, wet, loud, or silent but deadly. Pee-eeew!!!

Did you know?
    On the average, a healthy person farts 16 times a day.
    Hey guys, don't be fooled by girls who tell you that they never fart. Everyone farts, including girls. In fact, females fart just as much as males.
    Many animals fart too. Cats, dogs, and cows. Elephants fart the most.
    People fart the most in their sleep.
    Farts that contain a large amount of methane & hydrogen can be flammable.

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

When he takes a break, put some of that official crime scene cop tape up so that it blocks his way back in and then leave a note out front that sounds official and declares that the zone is unsafe due to a gas leak problem.

19. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Is Kevin McHale coaching him?