1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, May 12, 2013.

1. hvic

hvic Member

thanks for the tip

2. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

I can see that, especially the Hunter hate, I enjoy him for the comedic relief, but its true, he's messed up pretty much everything he's touched.

Bobbie I've liked the actress since she was Sam's GF on Supernatural she plays this role well, and the character actually makes sense.

I'm not going to begin to have any idea what would really have happened in a situation like that, but I do find it hard to believe they would walk away unscathed. Why would the President and "ATCU consultant " even have been there to discuss, etc.

I think all shows are spending too much time with all the "ships", they have made reddit almost unbearable.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I agree the entire episode was BS, BUT they can't die because franchise. Their relationship and the English dude's ineffectiveness are more realistic in a world with superpowers so the audience could identify with him, it didn't really work. They also had to dump some characters not only for extra shows but also to give more time to characters I actually like. Mack hasn't done much and the May story was all about her husband which fell flat. So hopefully the shows will get better, more streamlined and focused. Downfall of comics has always been crossovers for me.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I hear that Agent Carter may not be back . . i suspect they will replace it with this Hunter/Bobbi crap

Rocket River

5. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is she going to go full on "Mockingbird" with the cool mask and super hero tights?

[​IMG]

6. jchu14

jchu14 Contributing Member

Yea, I don't have great feelings about the Bobbi/Hunter spinoff. I really enjoyed Agent Carter. Season two overall was great though the ending was a little too convenient. I hope they get a season 3 out of it.

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Daisy FINALLY used her powers like a G to kill that Kree.

I don't expect that will ever happen again though. Makes her far too powerful for this show.

8. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Agreed. She's way too OP at full strength.

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

She can pretty much turn anyone into jello. So OP.

10. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Why didn't they use a splinter bomb on Hive? Did they explain why that wouldn't work and I just missed it?

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Because they have one more episode left, duh!

12. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I don't usually nitpick these shows/movies, but last night's episode seemed kinda sloppy at the end.

Lash has been so powerful this entire time, to the point of being able to block/withdraw Hive's control and even hurt Hive, but then some dude with a flaming chain is able to kill him that easily in one shot? I thought his skin was basically impenetrable. Didn't that guy throw the flaming chain at the Watchdog guy only to drag him? If it was powerful enough to go through Lash's body, wouldn't it have cut right through the Watchdog?

Seems like the writers got lazy there, but otherwise, looking forward to the season finale.

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Agreed
    I was so pissed and annoyed by that it was unreal

Rocket River

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

the Hive in this season works

15. hvic

hvic Member

Who will die on the season finale

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

They better not kill Mac. I think Yo Yo giving him the cross that was seen in space with the blood and dead body was a misdirect. They better not kill Mac..

17. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I doubt it's Mac. That would be the trifecta of black guys.

If I had to guess, I'd go with either May or the metal-melting guy, with the possibility of the Tahiti resurrection next season.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I was thinking the same thing
    they kept showing that thing too much and too often
    Does Daisy have any aspirations to move to the movies or something
    need to see who has 'other shows' on their mind

They killed off Lash far too easily . . . maybe May is the one to go
    but that would totally cripple the show

Colson/May/Daisy are the BIG THREE of the show

Electric Guy/ Speed Chick and Metal Melting guy can probably die without much fuss
    Mack Dying would be tragic and hard to take - it is too obvious
    Simmons and Fritz - just no . . . .no reason for them to die . . ..new techies would be odd and a distraction

Who does it leave?

BTW - Why no DeathLok - I hope they don't bring him back to just kill him
    or Kreel .

Rocket River

19. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Gonna be pissed if it's Mac. Probably going to be one of the inhumans. My bet is the speed chick.

20. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

My complaint is Lash died too easily. He was a big bad from the early half, and almost indestructible to conventional weapons.

I get that the inhuman can create nuclear-like weapons, but it was lame that Lash was stabbed in the back and that was it.

1 person likes this.