1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is saying Israelis should be moved Anti-Semetic?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The video you posted was full of anti-Semitic content. Particularly disturbing was the "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion". That is a fabricated document used to create hate for Jews. It's really a shame that you would post that type of content and if you espouse the ideas in that video, you are indeed anti-Semitic.

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Man, do you understand what "Listen to a rabbi" means? There was one rabbi speaking on that video.

You can go **** yourself. This site is a waste of time. I'm deleting my account. **** you.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Good riddance.

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You're an idiot by the way

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

One more thing before I go: you know I would I would punch you in the face if you said that to me in person, p***y. **** you. See you in the next life, piece of ****.

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

Anti-Semitic is not of my concerns , since this term has massive flaws when it excluded 95% of all other Semitics population

"Protocol of Elder of Zion" At least to say , is controversial . One side says what you 'd said, others confirmed it accuracy. I won't be surprised if it went either ways .

Dived to Rule was Known British imperial slogan

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

Whatever major events like the one above , extraordinary coordination and planning took place way ahead

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

meltdowns are funny...

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So.....what was the point of this thread again?

9. Buck Turgidson

I still blame the Pentaverate

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YKRFlNryaWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You need to take a big time out here and breathe. I am not sure what set you off but whatever it is, you're blowing up unnecessarily. Not sure what you are so frustrated about. But man, relax!

No it's only controversial because it's proven that it's a piece of hate propaganda. It's been proven to be fake. It's as fake as saying no Jews died in 9/11.

Please tell me you don't believe in this crap.

11. Buck Turgidson

It is not controversial in any way, shape or form outside the knuckledragging circles you run in.

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

not sure you have a clue of such topic , so how about you rephrase things by saying I don't know but it seems like the Wikipedia dismissed this protocol accuracy

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Just use your head for a minute. Play a contrarian (devil's advocate) to your own mind. A bit of skepticism applied to everything is healthy.

Ask yourself if it makes sense that a bunch of people would create a book with a bunch of useless pedantic ideas whose only practical purpose could be to make them look like horrible people!

In other words - it make no sense whatsoever for anyone to create a book like that. It's completely unimaginably stupid. So why on earth do people believe this crap?

14. Exiled

Exiled Member

hmm I would be more skeptic if i added my personal things like knowing a lot of Jews and one of them is my grandmother, the one thing for sure if you live closely with them, they can NOT agree on a single issue even if they live under one-roof.

that's being said , the debate over this protocol accuracy is like debating using solar power ability to regenerate energy!

almost every prediction has become a reality, the difference in my opinion versus most of you is one thing :

i don't find it terrible if a group of people gathered together to make a plan.

regardless how ethic-less, it is a surviving mood. whether they wrote it , or someone else , that work is genius ..

on different notes : those nations who were..naive so to speak . ended on this list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stateless_nation

now here is a thing : do Jews really needed someone to spark hate against them!!

well , since early days hate was there , in the 15th century the top leader of church and intellectual figures reached this conclusion:

the tendency of monotheism among Semitic race is a clear indication of their inferiority to Aryan race

way before Hitler , stabbing a Jewish women might lead to finding a precious gold or diamond in her pockets, so to call Nazism an orphan to society is not accurate , grass root planted long time ago , and if Protocol of elderly Zions was a propaganda , then certainly not an isolated one and would't add to motions existed that time.

so lets debate this instead : did they write it , or they were just inspired by it!:)

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

predicting the future from some vague ideas isn't that hard.

You need to learn more about real Jewish history before you spew this stuff - it's just not historically accurate, it's sad you buy into it. Jews were horrible repressed in Europe for more than 1,000 years. The reason there are many Jews in banking is because in Europe the church didn't allow collecting interest on loans, so Jews had to be the bankers. That's it.

There is no conspiracy. The whole Jews control the media is a joke on anyone who believes it. There is plenty of Jewish owned media that is CRITICAL of Israel. Just as Muslims and Islam isn't one massive terrorist cult, Jews do not form one block of solidarity with a hidden Zionist agenda.

Both you and ATW have more in common than you think.

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

it is before that and not just in Europe, around 1500 BCE

+ more to that , it was considered low class job according to some ancient ideology of human ranking distributions

haartz is less bias than all NA media outlets , but you cant pretend the overwhelming media, politics control that serving Israeli causes, Rubert Murduch himself would be offended to ignore his hard-work . as why there is difference , aside3 from Human nature and difference of view ,i would't count out the Stick/Carrot things if you ask me. 114 congress member +23 member of Obama's cabinet would not prove that the church does't allow it followers to work in politics or Blacks hate these work environments

i don't see where we disagree on this . having a homeland is justified . escaping torture is justified , forcing immoral fate on others is't, that's was Einstein's principle on the state of Israel

this bring joy knowing ATW howling in pain to hear this

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

for those denying Zionism reality!

[​IMG]

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You equate Jews = Zionism and that's the flaw in your thinking. I live in NYC, over 1/3 of my friends, work associates, and the people I know are Jewish. And overwhelmingly they are against settlement expansion. Jews in media are not loyal to Israel. It's actually Christians who are more pro-Israel in the states than Jews.

19. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Being against settlement expansion doesn't mean they would be accepting of losing Israel.

What is your view of giving back the US to the Native Americans? Australia to the Aborigines? Texas to Mexico? This conversation is stupid.

20. Exiled

Exiled Member

Natanyahu would not show his support for settlements, he would just give a permission while showing his moral disapproval

there should be a mandatory I.Q test before using this word Stupid

Natives are not in refugee camps , numbered in millions at Canadian / Mexican borders , waiting for solution since half a century