1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Racial Hysteria Triumphs on Campus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

lollllllllll, the end of America as we know it, college assholes.

whatever will the Constitution and the world as we know it do with them????????

wake me up when the brave anti-SJW corps is fighting pitched battles with the police and military for the right to free expression, like the SJWs at Berkeley did for a better America.

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Wake me up when SJW are fighting true liberal principles

3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

How can someone be a self hating gay man??? If he hates being gay why would he choose to act on it and not try to hide it? You're just hating because Milo is fabulous.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFrZsGbO6N0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

That is hilarious!

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I love how this video absolutely ****s on your rhetoric about colleges and safe spaces. Some background in the video. She is at the University of Massachusetts. I kinda know the place since I currently attend there. UMass is located in one of the most proudly liberal areas in the country: Amherst, MA. Watch the video. Those students surrounding her are ALL UMass or Amherst College students. Notice how NOT ONE PERSON SUPPORTS HER. In fact they ALL cheered when the speaker put her down with her comment. So where are the SJWs at one of the most liberal areas in the country at?

The guy in the video is an idiot. Here is the thing. I can make a video complication of the dredges of society of any political leaning if I looked hard enough. I don't, because I don't care. This guy has an agenda. He has a preconceived notion so he will take his wasteful existence of time to find random videos of obnoxious people and post it as evidence that this **** is a common prevalent problem affecting all of us.

7. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Are you a fit, attractive college female student who wants to be a cheerleader? THEN SHAME ON YOU!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thanks UW for setting women back 100 years! Cheerleader appearance 'advice' sparks backlash at U. of Washington <a href="https://t.co/ExpwezE8Oc">https://t.co/ExpwezE8Oc</a></p>&mdash; Dani-K (@KdanielsK) <a href="https://twitter.com/KdanielsK/status/725398098160267264">April 27, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Most people who waited to see the speakers are people who actually wanted to see the speakers. Hamplanets with nothing better to do also showed up. She wasn't the only one protesting. There was a Q&A session coming up but she couldn't wait for it to scream racism.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wait... are you suggesting anyone who disagrees with the speaker is a stereotypical obnoxious SJW? If someone waits for the Q&A session, they are doing it the right way if they have any disagreements. Why would anyone be against that?

10. Bandwagoner

No one was against that. The Q&A is the speakers idea. They didn't have to include that. The crazies in the crowd didn't do that. See the part where I wrote "but she couldn't wait for it to scream racism." I am suggesting anyone who can't handle those people talking to the point where they go ballistic right from the beginning of the event is crazy. Obnoxious also works.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He actually said he doesn't like the fact that he's gay and would change it if he could. Joe rogan tore him a new one.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are idiots of every stripe and color pretending to be whatever. The problem that happens is when one group, in this case the right wing nuts here - use one or two people who are idiots on the opposite side to try to paint broad strokes of an entire group.

There are obnoxious liberals. They are tiring to deal with. But to use them to somehow discredit all liberal thinking is at best intellectually lazy, and at worst reflects a deeper hatred of liberals. The same thing happens on the other side.

People who resort to this kind of stuff are not interested in learning, they are interested in just staying blind and pretending that their world view is the best and everyone else is stupid. Good luck with that.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

it's not one or two, it's a movement of SJW's taking it to the extreme. Jesus, just look through this thread. There are countless of examples of radical liberals losing their minds over the simple practice of free speech. These people are the future of this country. They will be in our society like it or not and can cause a lot problems. We are already seeing what 1st generation hippies are doing by brainwashing these kids. Future looks dark if we have 2nd generation taking charge of the future of this country.

And you're talking about "right wing nuts here" well the typical known libetards on this board are the ones who are defending this. How shocking.

1 person likes this.
  14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

source?

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

This guy reminds me of those Energizer commercials from wayyy back, like even before the whole bunny campaign.

16. Buck Turgidson

Same can be said of the right-wing Tea Party types. There's a broad spectrum of dumbasses in this country, it's the normals in the center that keep things tolerable.

17. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

By and large most female SJWs are Bi and Large.

2 people like this.
  18. Bandwagoner

This is amazing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZIpkdusnIkE?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When the so called SJW's reaches 1/2 the size of the tea party, come back and maybe you have something legit to whine about.

Right now, posting 7 clips of college students acting like college students is just a waste of time.

20. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Paid?
    Bernie supporter?

Normal people don't behave this way.