1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm eating crow as....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, Apr 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm eating crow as I listen to the fat lady singing "Debbie you believed in this team, you are out 10 in green, and you were wrong about Harden, he carries this team!"

So there it is........my slice of humble pie. I never expected to see such a poor performance.

Let's hope we never have another year this disappointing ever again! I just can't take it!

1 person likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Don't worry. I've been a fan of this team for 22 years and I've never seen a more disgusting team than this one.

I've never seen a Rockets team quit like they did this season.

I miss Scola, Lee, Battier, Hayes so much right now.

3. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Been a fan since Dream slapped Paultz. There were some down years. But NEVER have I seen such a disgusting display of unprofessional ism and brokenness that I saw this season. Just a bucket of vomit with a cat turd on top. I just hope that the root causes aren't associated with the numbers 1 and 3. Or we are in for a hearse ride for quite some time.

4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

It was so hard to watch. I agree with you completely.

5. Marteen

Marteen Member

I got killed for "not believing in the team", but the sad truth is the team is what it is. The team needs a massive makeover, it might even start at GM...

6. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Blame Chris Bosh.

Bosh signs
    Match Parsons
    Pretend like Bosh's blood clots and CP's knees aren't issues

SUPERTEAM. If only.

7. i3artow i3aller

I'm just eating...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Good on you for taking your lumps. Honestly, you've shown more heart and pride just in this post than the Rockets have shown all year. I'm just glad this train wreck of a season is finally over.

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL. Thanks, I needed that before crashing.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Nah. Bosh goes down and we get faced with so many what-ifs. At the very least the H&H era went down with certainty. We had no chance of winning a championship; there are no what-ifs with this team.

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

That burger looks pretty good...:grin:

12. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

Couldnt agree more. My first memories as a Rockets fan were being 11 years old and watching Sampson's shot beat the Lakers. I have never in my 30 years as a Rockets fan been more disappointed with a season. This team played with no heart all season long. There have been far worse teams but never a more underachieving team.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I give you credit for not giving up on this team, deb

You are a tough son of gun

14. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

At least it was only $10... But yeah, this by far was the most disappointing season I've ever witnessed... I mean from overall effort to expectations etc. Obviously there were Rockets teams I expected to be lotto bound, but this though... Was a whole new level of fail, and we didn't even get the opportunity to try the whole refs fixing the series view, because houston just got flat out destroyed.

Yeah I've been watching them forever too... Got more serious about them around 93, I'm so happy I got to experience watching the good years, because it took near 20 years to get back to wcf. Hopefully they figure it out next year and the offseason is exciting.

15. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Disagreed. That was our chance (again - I say that semi-seriously since both Bosh and CP ended up having serious health issue beyond that fateful summer).

That and I'll still always wonder what LMA would have looked like on this team.

16. BackdoorHarden

Question:

Would this Rockets team be able to beat the Sixers or the Lakers this year if there was no Harden?

Ariza- Trash
    Dmo/TJones- Trash
    Dwight- Trash
    Bev- Utter Trash

I won't even talk about the bench and SEWER, CRAP!!!

This team is horrible. No wonder the players gave Harden the MVP last year. All the NBA Players knew the Rockets were trash last year. We finally found out everyone on this team is trash except Harden.

17. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Don't worry guys, we gained valuable playoff experience!

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I was in Puerto Rico watching that game at like 2am at my first duty station in the Navy then. Totally agree with most disappointing and most underachieving team ever!

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Thanks

20. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao. Even Harden needs to take the blame for this crap season. Maybe this offseason instead of boozing and dating Kardashians he'll focus on improving as a player. Until he grows out of his vices, he's just another bum jacking up a bunch of shots and being paid tons of money to not play defence. In otherwords tmac2.