1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jews Fear for their lives in Europe. Moving to Israel in record numbers.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jan 23, 2016.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So according your mental gymnastics, since Islam is not tolerant of homosexuals, only homosexuals have a 'right' or an acceptable level of 'worthiness' to leave the religion and be critical of it?

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

I did't not count a single time where you pointed at institutional children rape in Israeli/Iranian prisons as horrific offense .there are many Swiss- cheese holes like in almost every culture, religions etc ;

Your morals often absent on most issues unless when it comes to attacking Islam/Muslims .

This hypocrisy is not exclusively your things , many strangely have their suspected/selective moral patterns .

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Acceptable societal norms propagated by religious dogma is different than isolated incidents that are condemned.

There is no SYSTEMATIC practice of child marriages in the West(Fully grown adult male past the age of 18 with a girl younger than 15).

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I agree with you, but that obviously wasn't what I was trying to say.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

CHILDREN RAPE @ ISRAELI/ IRANIAN PRISONS. <<<=== you can't see it even I made a neon billboard Sign on a Highway...do you!

6. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hypocrisy? How about fanatical consistency? Many people understand that the deformed pre-modern type of Islam i.e Wahabbism is not to be consistently supported, though undoubtedly some of its tenets have value. Wahhabism is analogous to some of the more deformed offshoots of Judaism or Christianity, including those who see all Muslims as the enemy or those who consider it highly moral to kill medical personnel who perform abortions for any reason.

I don't know if this has been asked, but are you somehow connected to the Royals?

7. Buck Turgidson

Yeah, everyone who disagrees with exiled is either a shiite, jew or homosexual.

How is this knuckledragging primitive goat****er allowed to post here?

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

Would you believe that

Most Christian they would think of Jesus and most of his companion were the best of people of their time !

Would be Mouses regarded the same way by Jews!

How about Muslims , should they think of Mohammed and his early followers the same way! ..well actually not really.not all of so called Muslims ,.. Here where it get complicated ..
    But for now at least :Wahhabi really believes Prophet Mohammed was a great prophets and his companions were among of the best.not only that, but they believes the same way about Jesus, and Mouses and their followers

Do you remember when everyone hated communist but a few knew what it was actually ! To the point many asked this question " if it was so bad, why they needed to mask it from us !"...

Now same principle apply when it comes to so called Wahhabi.

9. Exiled

Exiled Member

This guy is a well respected schooler , and he is not even related to my family :)

He has this things to say

[youtube]-mq2eU5KKLU[/youtube]

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Well, that was a mistake on my part, i assumed it to be autosomal recessive but looks like it's x-linked which is what would make it more common in males, thus increasing overall prevalence. Knowing everything in Robbins is a lot of work and you forget minor details ;).

My point regarding the rest of screening still stands, Exiled should just google newborn screening if he wants to take a look.

1 person likes this.
  11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Yes its especially common amongst Egyptians (fava beans/viral illness --->hematuria) but equating that same level of prevalence with Saudi Arabia is stupid, though it is still increased imo.

Sorry but I have to laugh at the irony, we spent a couple of posts talking where you blabbed about something completely off topic related to Khoumeni and sounded like a raging psychopath. I was beginning to think you were Saudi brainwashed trailer trash but it seems you're only coherent when it fits your narrative. I'd like to know what a backwards ass mofo is going to teach me, especially with regards to medicine.

You basically posted a list of STDs, a CBC (why bother listing it on there, it is expected and routine) all of which have no relation to consanguinity. the hemoglobinopathies and G6Pd do but you've narrowed your scope greatly and are doing the bare minimum if thats all you have on there?

Where are the metabolic disorders? Even then there are so many other conditions, we just have to weight the cost of screening and the overall prevalence to see if it is worth screening for. If you want an idea just goto the Texas Dept Of State & Health Services:

https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/lab/nbsFAQ.shtm

There is a deeper discussion to be had to how much 1st cousin marriages increase the frequency of these events, but I can't really go into that its a highly debated issue, but the point usually is that its not worth the risk. Why propagate something within a family line, most of the time people have no idea that a relative who passed away decades ago actually passed away due to something with an underlying genetic predisposition. Families are only beginning to find out now and its not worth the risk to the child.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I knew you were gay. Your bbq posts were always a little too effeminate.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

He is rooting for the Mavs since Parson was traded ,he would insult you and in the same time he goes sensitive ...and he likes dirty goats

14. Exiled

Exiled Member

Egyptian represents a significant amount of the population mixture.

You would try to trace what's common accurance disease you may have in your community with, family physician ,statical departments ,then systemically you progress your testing if needed,but to go into full mood like in Texas is a bit insane, in the sense , its what's Abbot, BD and such want but not what you actually needs .

Metabolic screening needed only in African American or Ashkinazi Jews , the later you would just tell them:get married ,get pregnents ,have a baby and get back ASAP for highly undesirable treatment

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Perhaps you should worry less about liberals and more about the truth:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...year-ukrainians-russians-europe-paris-attacks

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

I never actually googled "wahabi" before under the assumption I knew it by heart.

When I wanted to find useful links , I was stunned by the fact I reached the 7-8 pages of Google results pages , and all I found ivery negative stuffs ..

Titles came as ..Truth of Wahhabism , real enemy, Isis etc; it even scared me a bit ..

I mean u know I have a family of Wahhabis and a kitchen filled with fork and knifes...and its already too late to book a hotel, I'm afraid to make a phone call it maybe tapped:(

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Wrong. Ashkanzi jews represent a big portion of inherited disorders, but going to the extreme of only testing those groups, is well... stupid. Those are trends where we have found "at risk" groups, but to exclude other ethnic groups is dumb. Cystic fibrosis is white predominant and sickle cell is big in the african american population (postulated due to malarial resistance just like with G6PD deficiency) but you will countless individuals that don't fit the normal pattern. In medicine you are on the lookout and suspicious of groups based on trends, but you never exclude a diagnosis from your differential based on that. The reason we have newborn screening including all of those metabolic disorders is because the benefit of screening exceeds the cost of testing based on the statistical probability/ability to treat. A baby left untreated for something like say galactosemia might present with cataracts and neurological deficits before intervention is initiated. You can easily prevent that from happening.

18. Exiled

Exiled Member

It's apples ,orange talk

You are right when you are talking about newborn ONLY but there is more to that.

Premarital /marriage screening : before there is a fetus ,penetration ,sexual contact. Even though 1 of4 women molested by their close relatives in the US at one point, there is hardly any relatives pregnancy sustained . It's near impossible to ask the population to participate in such tests.
    And this when you might ask some couples to do further pre-screening if their family history is suspected

I was talking about BRCA positive, and only preventive measurement is to do bilateral mastectomy and hysterectomy
    This why you encourage that person to 'v sex and baby asap and they look at u like if you are crazy

Newborn screening: Baked and ready & tests comes like Chinese fortune cookie

And still..

In New born test you do the necessary common test to ensure the infant will survive. There is limitation to what you can do" hormonal replacements, food cautions v9..) you won't be able to treat most disease before it symptoms developed or appear at one point of their life.

19. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

LOOOOOLL!!!

Nice made up stories about your idol.

1) First of all, yusuf estes is not a "scholar" in any meaningful definition. He is what YOU call a da3iya. Preacher. Routinely screws up even his own hardline salafist jurisprudence. A "scholar" is like salman odah or hamza yusuf. A da3iya is like yusuf estes or amro khaled. Do I have to teach you about religion now?

2) Ibn abdel wahhab's book is terrible and childish. He was poorly educated about Islam when he wrote it, and his writing skills are comparable to your English skills. This story about how they gave the book without the cover to someone is a myth made up by wahabbis, no such thing ever happened. He never was a young seeker of knowledge lol. His own brother - an actually educated person - mocked his book at the time. His understanding of any other sect of Islam was rudimentary at best. Read the book, I know you've never even read it.

3) He was desecrating the graves of people's loved ones who were buried there. This is none of his business that people talk to their lost loved ones for closure or because they believe it might be good. He was going to graveyards with his cave man followers and descrating graves en masse. He also led armies to murder thousands and thousands of Muslims. He was in the business of eliminating freedom of expression.

There are established facts and agreements within the sunni community you can't dispute. Nothing is going to make wahhabis escape the shadow from which they came. They're a fringe extremist ideology which were able to get rich. It's like if the Kock brothers decide to split their wealth with the Westboro baptist church tomorrow.

As for those asking, Exiled has nothing to do with the royals he's an extremist wahhabist who lives exclusively off the subsidies and welfare and handouts of the royals. He's still one of those clueless people who hasn't understood anything beyond what state media and wahhabist satellite channels tell him. Oh and whatsapp, wahhabists love whatsapp facts lol.

20. Buck Turgidson

Spot on.