1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Isaiah Thomas could have all of Jeremy Lin votes and he still wouldn't be All Star. Simple math fact. Sour grapes victim blame everyone else complex.

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

No, I'm not cool with any racism. I have said that numerous times and don't make any racist jokes or comments. You showed your true colors though. You are a racist plain and simple. Doesn't matter if others do it if you engage too you are racist as well.

1 person likes this.
  3. krnxsnoopy

And my comments weren't directed at you. It was directed at others who can dish it out but can't take it. My point is exactly that one type of racism isn't better or more acceptable than another. Lin fan? Must be because asian. Vote for obama? Must be because black. What's the difference. Obviously if you think one type of racism is worse than another, then you have your own prejudices.

By the way I'm fine with Asian jokes as long as we can make black jokes. Seems fair.

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LOL - 3 pages of meltdown.

Bringing D&D discussions into a Lin thread in the NBA Dish. Since there is nothing good about Lin's basketball to talk about.

Oh and Isaiah Thomas just choke slammed Lin fans. One more NBA player that Lin fans can hate on and start throwing insults at

The list keeps growing - Felton, Acie Law, Beverley, Harden, Kobe, Price, Clarkson, Walker, Batum, Isaiah Thomas and I'm sure I have missed quite a few

5. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I know your comments weren't directed at me but it doesn't change my point. If you lower yourself to that level then you lose the right to criticize. If you notice when the racist jokes come out I eliminate myself from the conversation. Not something I want to partipate in. Nope, I don't and don't post much in this thread anymore.

Meh. I think it's cool to mess with each other (I certainly participate) but when you go racist it ruins the thread. Look at the disaster the D@D is. I hope everyone in this thread is laughing and not taking it seriously. Just my opinion though which holds no weight

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Isaiah Thomas
    DRtg 105

Jeremy Lin
    DRtg 106

heeehee

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Isaiah Thomas has been hating on Lin since the steal and monster dunk Lin did on him a few seasons back....Anyone have that video clip to share with the Clutch Family?

8. krnxsnoopy

Steal or Block?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uJEDBaGmL8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

King1,

he is a racist
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=10245964&highlight=uncle#post10245964

the funny thing is that he's making assumptions about people's race.
    Lin fans like him can't think of any basketball related to talk about when it comes to Lin.

He should put that on his new york dating profile, 'racist'.

10. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Thanks...definitely a block....Lin is leading all guards in blocks this season.

11. krnxsnoopy

[​IMG]

Tinman (Asian) is a self hating Asian Uncle Tom

Ken Jeong is an embarrassing Asian Coon sell-out

Both true statements, directed at Asians. None are racist statements.

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Another blatant lie from a Lin fan. This is not a Lin fan site where you delusional idiots can just say random stuff and not be verified.

Do you consider Lin a PG?

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/blocks/sort/avgBlocks/position/point-guards

Sorry not leading.

Or is he a SG?

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/blocks/sort/avgBlocks/position/shooting-guards

Sorry, still not leading.

How are you going to twist this, dumb and delusional Lin fan?

1 person likes this.
  13. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Tinsane Tinsane Tinsane...you are the worst of all 'racist'...first your distasteful joke about where someone's country and using Chinese Food in poking fun of posters that are says positive comments about lin.

Mostly because you are probably a self hating Asian trying to "fit in" by making fun of one group so you can build your own self-esteem up.

14. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

The only thing delusional is not the lin fans posting on this "lin thread" but you and your Tinsane inmates thinking you can posting lies and insults on anyone posting positive comments about lin. I like to point out how delusional you are to the world.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

krnxsnoopy is fake rockets fan
    who jumped shipped to the lin only fan boat for racial reasons

that's why he was crying when Clutch dropped that Isiah Thomas line

16. tinman

Supporting Member

According to him, he's a 70 year old Astros fan who happens to go on a Rockets site to talk about Asians and Jeremy Lin.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Comets,

I don't know what race you are or care.
    Because you are a Rockets brother, one who has reached HAKEEM STATUS.

We love Hakeem Olajuwon and Yao and Vernon Maxwell and Rudy T. We don't care about their race, we only cared that they did something for Clutch City.

We aren't racist like Krxsnoopy who worships scrubs based on race.

18. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

I never mention I was 70 yrs old...sorry, you are the liar.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Clutch went David Bowie on krxsnoopy
    told the little China girl

Oh baby, just you shut your mouth

20. krnxsnoopy

I don't worship scrubs. You are a liar