1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

they should get Glen Rice Jr.

Then they would have Rice N Curry

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Comets, Zboy, and I

by the powers of Hakeem Status, we revoke mig0s as a Rockets fan, he is a LOF. Based on the evidence of pure LOFing he has done.

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Kemba is a boss! Damn, but really Lin on his current contract is a solid player, the hate is even weirder than the love tbh

4. kanariya

kanariya Member

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I don't even know what you're talking about as I don't religiously look up
    Lin boxscores after all his games the way you do. I do know that you're an emasculated LOF that lives vicariously through Jeremy Lin. Pretty sad really. Maybe one day once your balls drop you'll get your own life. Good luck LOF.

1 person likes this.
  6. kanariya

kanariya Member

Why so serious? :rolleyes:

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

You are definitely the biggest culo and mental midget next to tinsane and zboy.

1 person likes this.
  8. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Get a life tinsane.... you are a legend in your own mind. I`ll slap you and your tinsane buddies all day. The Rockets and real fans don`t give a flying cow chip about you and your tinsane inmates.

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...t-big-test-sanders-among-black-voters-n497451

In light of the Democratic debate.. All black women voting in South Carolina living vicariously through Obama who gives them hope their sons can be El Presidente someday. Racist black only fans :p

1 person likes this.
  10. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

11. krnxsnoopy

12. redearth

13. krnxsnoopy

LOLLL Because culo english teacher CosmetsWins and Chinese food jokes are racist!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zyu2jAD6sdo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyway agreed I hate Lin Only Fans and Black Only Fans. They only like them because of race. That's racist! :p

14. redearth

Look, I know that your posts #6501 and #6503 are part of an ongoing back and forth. I get that.

In #6501, Cometswin was quoted but you're the one who made it about race.

In #6503, that post by itself without direct reference to anything else comes off as racist.

The very thing that you say you want to disappear, is being perpetuated by you.

#6514 redearth, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  15. krnxsnoopy

Not really. The constant insinuation throughout this thread, that all Lin fans are fans because of race, makes it about race. Why else are there Asian food jokes and IP Man jokes in this thread? (just in the last couple days alone) lol

Anyway I agree. I think that's pretty racist. To vote Lin on the All-star ballot because he's Asian. Also think Obammer fans voting him to El Presidente because he's black is racist lol.

16. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Celtics Isaiah Thomas.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thomas said he doesn't take all-star voting seriously. &quot;I mean, you see a guy like Jeremy Lin getting a lot of votes...&quot;</p>&mdash; Mark Murphy (@Murf56) <a href="https://twitter.com/Murf56/status/689319857192480768">January 19, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Ouch.

17. krnxsnoopy

LOL that's hilarious. Funny how race became a big reason we got our President too... :p Too many -Only Fans... smh

18. redearth

I don't think anyone has said that all LOF are LOF because of race. There are some people who have said that they are Lin fans and have said that race is a factor.

I see lots and lots of posts that denigrate Lin's performance as a basketball player. I see lots and lots of posts that poke fun at Lin fans for blame-shifting, overstating his good performances, understating his poor performances, and living vicariously through him.

Your post #6501 quoted Cometswin which makes fun of Lin fans living vicariously through him. There's no insinuation relating to race. There's no mention of ethnic food choices.

Your choice to denigrate black people seems to come out of nowhere.

1 person likes this.
  19. krnxsnoopy

Scroll through this thread. You'll find plenty of Asian jokes and references (that have nothing to do with "Lin's performance as a basketball player").

Why so sensitive? I'm not saying all Obammer fans are black and like him because of race. But there are Obammer fans who are black and race is a factor. Just like Lin fans. Why can't we make fun of them like we make fun of Lin fans?

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

snoopy in completely bizarre meltdown mode. :grin: