1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you trade Dwight for Hassan Whiteside straight up?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mig0s, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The last part is very important, listen to teh Jontro.

2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Whiteside is a time bomb... You can't trust him

3. omgTHEpotential

People really overhype Capela in here. Yes, he's a pretty good young player, but if you had him as your starting center, you'd really expose him, and people would be demanding to get a legit starting C. Aside from Howard, our PFs are still better than Capela.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So fast your head would spin.

DD

5. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

Nope. Dwight brings it in the playoffs.

6. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Someone convinced him?

Les told him to do it. He's paying him $22mil, ****ing play.

7. OpenLayup-Why3?

How hard is it? Really. How hard is it to be logical? Is it that hard to think why would other team do the trade?
    Every trade proposal on this board is ludacris all the time. As long it makes sense for Rockets it doesn't matter that it totally doesn't make sense for other team. Every. Single. Trade. Proposal.

8. OpenLayup-Why3?

LeBron James (CLE) for Terrence Jones (HOU) plus fillers. It totally makes sense for us, LeBron is and upgrade over Ariza, he's also a playmaker and can rebound. Morey should totally do it. It makes sense.
    Every. Trade. Proposal...

9. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I would trade Dekker for Sacre.

10. HtownRock

HtownRock Member

of course i would

11. onreego

onreego Member

Andrew Bynum like maturity.

12. omgTHEpotential

What a terrible analogy.

13. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Dwight name alone is valuable to the smaller market teams.

14. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I would dump Dekker straight up. In fact I'll throw in some Texas BBQ too

Ultimate scrub now causing us to waste money on medical staff and doctors while he contributes nothing

1 person likes this.
  15. whozee

whozee Member

Would you put a random trade idea in a random trade thread or start a new one?

Discuss

16. Caesar

Caesar Member

No. I'd keep Dwight and trade Harden for Paul George.

17. basketballholic

So true. Shroopy2 must want to go to the lottery. Because that's where we go if we trade Dwight and hand the 5 spot to Capela. The kid is simply not ready. He's already getting exposed. It's like these guys don't even watch the games.

Capela really only helps us when we play scrub teams or he is playing alongside another defensive anchor like Dwight. This is precisely why I keep insisting we have to get another defensive anchor just so we have 48 minutes of paint/rim protection and we have someone on the floor at all times that both Clint and DMo can play with.

18. malakas

malakas Member

We could get Robin Lopez. He doesnt' play any more a lot of minutes, and he doesnt' play the 4th quarters and he has been a major dissapointment because quite simply he can't play the triangle. Plus Porzingis natural position seems to be more and more the 5.

Maybe we have to absorb Calderon back but we can make smth work. Then there's Hibbert. etc etc
    I don't know how it happened but the market is right now full of big men to be had and no good guards.lol

19. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I'd do it... based on age and health concerns...

20. basketballholic

Robin Lopez sux. We don't want him even if he's free and better than Terrence. Porzingis is a 4 that can play some backup minutes at the 5. But he ain't no 5. Never will be either. We don't want Calderon.

Hibbert is a possibility. But he'll likely cost us a second rounder. And I really think the Lakers want to re-sign him cheap rather than move him for a second.

We need to keep Dwight and find a great defensive difference-making big to back him up so that DMo and Capela can play all their defensive minutes at the 4 in help mode.