1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your favorite Harden move?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fchowd0311, Dec 10, 2015.

Tags:
?

What is your favorite Harden move?

1. The 'head snap back and arm flail'

31 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. The 'pass it off to a contested teammate with 2 seconds left on the shot clock' move

43 vote(s)
    58.1%
  1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I hate our fans so god damn much.

Whiniest bunch of b****es in the entire association.

2. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I miss engaged Harden.

3. KelvinCato13

KelvinCato13 Member

4. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

daam where that guy at? even if he came back, rockets wont go far since there's not much help. i still think that changes soon

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

the stand there disinterested and swipe your arm down like you're actually trying to go for a steal as the offensive player just waltzes past

6. Rocketeer4Life

I like it when he decides to play defense

7. Mr Chuck Norris

Can someone tell me how to ignore people?

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I see. You have grown the HATE Clutchfans. :grin:

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Biggest whiner here is you.

If you don't think he'd get criticism in any city, you're crazy.

Get out of here with your dumb "worst fans" bs, you Harden only fan.

Unbelievable that people are sanctimoniously draping themselves in "I'm a great fan" bs because a player receives criticism

10. Mr. Clutch

Last year it was usually for last second shots, and he was really good at either getting a good shot for himself or an open shot for a teammate.

This year can't seem to get separation from the defender

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

fyi, you're interacting with the self-appointed president of the royce white fan club :grin:

he chased after anyone here who complained about royce with the same 'whiny' and 'b****' tags all the way till royce's bitter end

1 person likes this.
  12. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Oh look, a HOF

13. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

On a serious note, wouldn't you hate to be the other team when Harden gets whistles on a fast break for charging as fast as possible into the back of a defender who's sprinting to the baseline to get out of the way?

I will defend the vast majority of Harden's whistles as great basketball plays, but that one makes me groan out loud.

14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

That was the first time i've seen him do it in a long time, don't know if it's that defenders just read the scouting report not to do it, or that he hasn't been looking for it. The first year he was here, it happened an awful lot though. And it doesn't really bother me when someone gets a foul call when it's a foul, it's the ghost fouls, and inconsistencies like travelling and double dribble that seems to only apply to a few teams that gets me.

#74 Aleron, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  15. Mr. Clutch

I don't care about the so-called flopping. Almost all are legit fouls and other players do the same thing.

I don't like him pointing at teammates instead of getting back on a defensive fast break.

16. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

I used to think this, and, in fact, I think it used to be true. But this season he has been doing that thing where he grabs the defender's arm, holds it, then goes up for the shot and flops.

To me, that is totally unacceptable. I don't care what color uniform a player is wearing, I can't support a player who does that kind of thing.

17. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Dribble the ball until 3 seconds, then Harden iso and a flop to the basket.... and then a no call.

God I love that move

18. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Oh here comes the delusional no basketball knowledge homer and kool aider

You'd think from his posts the Rockets are 22-0 and on their way to a 3 peat. Let's not criticize anyone and prop everyone up. LOL.

19. bro2044

bro2044 Member

The one where he tries...

20. tdo

tdo Member

You know, I've only ever been a fan of Houston sports teams, so I haven't really ventured outside of Houston sports forums. This is a legitimate question for posters that may have associations or ties with other teams outside of H-town.

Do the other fan bases get as much enjoyment in hating their own players, as we Houston fans seemingly do? Or has the misery of consistently having mediocre teams that never win anything, or live up to expectations, just causing us to expect to only experience hate and pain?