1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your favorite Harden move?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fchowd0311, Dec 10, 2015.

Tags:
?

What is your favorite Harden move?

1. The 'head snap back and arm flail'

31 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. The 'pass it off to a contested teammate with 2 seconds left on the shot clock' move

43 vote(s)
    58.1%
  1. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

I'd argue he's done more for the Houston Rockets than most.If this isn't your first season following the team of course.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Here is a unique thought for J Sizzle.

Not enjoying Harden's style of play and being a dedicated Rocket fan are not mutually exclusive thoughts.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the one that's like jagger

4. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

is this a fun topic of conversation

5. fchowd0311

Yes, this is my first season following the Rockets. See, what happened was I created a time machine in 2014, went back to 2010, and created a Clutchfans account.

Sigh... Do people understand that when I criticize Harden's style of play, it's a RELATIVE metric. I criticize his style of play RELATIVE to other superstar guards.

Have I ever suggested that he isn't our best player and best player of the franchise since Hakeem.

I just wish his game was more pleasing to watch. It would help to be less reliant on refs once in a while and tuck the ball in close to his body, elevate and finish strong. I grew up watching that style of finishing with other superstar guards and it's what I deem as exiting. I'm sorry.

6. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G

7. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

this is not criticism this is just insulting him for laughs

8. lionaire

lionaire Member

GR8 B8 M8 R8 8/8

9. fchowd0311

I wouldn't go as far as 'insult'. I would say 'satire'. Well done or poorly executed is your own subjective preference.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Silly thread, but statements like this are even sillier.

11. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

12. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i like the one where he doesnt have to drop a near 40pt triple double for the rockets to win the game. thats an excellent move, top notch.

13. fchowd0311

In all seriousness with no jest, I like the games where he shoots above 50% from the field. Rarity, but those are fun games.

14. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

Not true, you said you were taking more of a "what have you done for me last night approach" I responded by saying he has made a lot of positive contributions.

OK, you hate his style of play, that's fine, your boring crappy clutchfans posts stating you hate his style are bot going to change anything, and are a desperate cry for attention.

You can always go watch some Steph Curry videos from bleacher report if that pleases you.

let's just agree to disagree, just stop cussing out our star at every opportunity, or find a new ho9bby if rockets basketball isn't for you

1 person likes this.
  15. topfive

topfive CF OG

<BR>
    I like the move where he dumps Khloe.
    <BR>

16. Drogba

Drogba Member

17. Drogba

Drogba Member

Most NBA fans genuinely think we have the worst fanbase in the League. I didn't really see it until this season.

18. thaGREATwall

thaGREATwall Member

How many teams in the NBA could Harden go to and not immediately be the best player on their team?

Off the top of my head, I can say Warriors, Cavs, Pelicans, Thunder, and.....

Can you really be objective, put yourself in the minds of the fans for the teams that are left, and not seriously admit to yourself that Harden would come into everyone of those other teams I did not mention and be the best player?

He's a flawed player no doubt. What angers me the most about Harden is he has the skills to be the best player on any team other than the Cavs. If Harden would put in the effort on the defensive end of the court, there really is no one playing the game right now that would be better than him except for Lebron. Sadly, I'm afraid Harden will never have the drive of Lebron or even Curry. He is what he is but with that being the case, maybe us Rockets fans should try to enjoy him for who he is instead of who we think, or even know, he COULD be.

19. Drogba

Drogba Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-90zr6CUWIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only an idiot would claim Harden's go to move is flopping. He brought out the entire offensive arsenal in this game. He completely destroyed an all time great team purely off 1v1 moves. One shot away from having one of if not the greatest individual performances of all time.

1 person likes this.
  20. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Damn, I didn't realize Klay had so many.