1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas - X Factor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DudeWah, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

It surely wouldn't, just look at what's going on in Clipper land.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

In any case, if DMo comes back and is 100%, we should throw it to him in the post heavily, as not much else is working

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sure, having DMo wouldn't have been a cure-all, but it would have made things better and likely would have made things good enough to where McHale keeps his job. Having Dwight, Capela, and DMo to eat up most of the big man minutes would lead to much better games.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

It would have helped some. But he's not the reason we went from a WCF team to one of the worst in the league

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It was part of it, and that's all I'm saying. Lawson not meshing well, Brewer being allowed to step on the court ever, Dwight's no back to back policy, Harden's struggles, and the awful shooting percentages of the entire team are other factors. Of course all of that was made worse by not having a post guy to turn to when shots weren't falling, but it's still just one part of it.

6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

The locker room is divided man. Dmo post moves wouldn't fixed that period. Not only that, he was A-1 with Harden and Dwight either. Remember he wanted out just like Asik.

7. OpenLayup-Why3?

Bobby I suggest you to ignore Mr. Clutch and Htownballer38. They are well known DMo haters, every time they'd post something about DMo it would be negative. There is no reasoning with them.

8. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Those awful shooting percentages have to be the biggest factor.
    Never seen an entire team go south all at the same time and for this long .... These are the same shots they were knocking down last season and all of the sudden no one can get going , aside from T_ones who's shooting better than 42% , Terry and PatBev are tied for 2nd at 33%.

For the most part they have been getting pretty good looks ...

Brewer is outa control.
    Lawson was better drunk.
    Harden probably is drunk.
    PatBev is hurt all the time.
    Terry is almost as old and slow as me.
    Ariza .... is sleepwalking.
    Thornton has cooled off.
    Harrell cant rebound .... or box out.
    Dekker belongs on a semi pro team.
    KJ , who's KJ ?!
    Where's Waldo .... Err DMo ?!

I cant find room to complain about Dwert's post game , T_ones having a brain freeze or Capela shooting 48% from the FT stripe with all the other mess going on.

9. omgTHEpotential

Htonballer38 is a LOF. Mr. Clutch usually is pretty alright, except when it comes down to DMo. Then he's trying to push his bias filled agenda.

10. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Get the hell on dude, I've been a Rockets way before you were born young buck. LOF bwhahahahaha only on the freaking internet. I'm a Rockets only fan unlike you DMO only fans. Stop looking at the join date and I got an infraction from Clutch talking about I was trolling Lin fans. So dude miss me with that nonsense.

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Lol at the people who the team made it to the WCF w/o Dmo. Dmo is one of the reason they were able to get that 2nd seed since he held down the PF/C when Tjones and Dwight were out those games. Without him the team would have been a 7th seed at best lat year.

12. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

So now Dmo is James Harden carrying the team to the 2nd seed? Lmfao.

13. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Very well said.

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I'm almost kind of relieved that DMo hasn't been exposed to this plague of a season. Whatever happened to this team when they came to training camp(or that disgrace they tried to call training camp) it affected even the most consistent Rockets from years past. There is no reason to think that DMo would have been the answer. More than likely he would have been part of the problem.

Now maybe DMo can be reintegrated in a scenario with a different mind frame and whatever cancer has eaten at the locker room has been extracted... Hopefully.

Also DMo has been reported to be targeting a Dec return. His return could coenside with a flurry of trades from Morey when trade season opens. DMo might very well not be coming back with the same roster at all.

15. DMO (DJ remix)

Everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion is a hater, or let's rather say, anyone that doesn't worship DMO should be put on ignore, because he is such a hatter, dude you're biggest idiot on this forum by biggest margin, you're disgrace to yourself, your family, your country and anyone that's associated with you. All you do is post negative stuff all day long, insult other poster and try to boost your own ego in the way thinking that anything that DMO does have something to do with you. Guess what, DMO doesn't even know such a nobody clown exist on this planet and hopefully never will. If DMO wasn't playing for Houston you wouldn't even be posting here, i'm just sad i'm from same country as you're, but they, live goes on.

Just because people don't see DMO healing all Rockets issue once he steps on the court doesn't mean they're hating/don't like him, your obsession and blindness is well documented. Look, there are posters who often i don't find right and whatnot, but this forum is cool for me to read rather put endless hours to just sit around and write insults to anyone who dares to say something you don't like about your poster boy, grow up.

1 person likes this.
  16. jump shooter

Agree. Having DMO and Jones manning the 4 gives you two veterans coming in on their front line that's already thin to begin with IMO. But the truth be told the talent on this team without DMO at the moment should have close to the same record as the Spurs today. The team needed 50 points from Harden to beat the worst team in the league at home and that should tell you almost everything. IMHO the coaching has been absolutely atrocious and I don't see this team getting that much better with Bickerstaff.

17. jump shooter

Repped.

18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Let's go d Mo!!!

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

DMo wanted out because he couldn't get playing time and was having to request to be sent to the D league over and over again to knock the rust off. He didn't have a problem after he started getting playing time.