1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rivers and the Clippers give Houston no respect

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Oct 6, 2015.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Good for Bogut. The NBA needs more hate rivalries. It'll make it so much better when the Rockets beat them.

2. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

If they didn't take us seriously, that's all on the coach. If you're a consistent winner like the Spurs, you have the right to take teams lightly and not give 100% every game. But if you are a consistent playoffs loser and underachiever like the Clips, you do not have that right.

3. i3artow i3aller

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Warriors giving away replica championship rings to fans on Nov. 4. The opponent that night? Clippers</p>&mdash; Diamond Leung (@diamond83) <a href="https://twitter.com/diamond83/status/652561515405438977">October 9, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. ceonwuka

ceonwuka Member

Hate the Warriors, but must admit thats pretty awesome.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Just read that doc may pursue Kobe in 2015-16 on clipper talk. Uh oh

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lmao awesome

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Meh.

8. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Respect for Klay

9. deshen

deshen Member

why respect for Klay? he apparently looked down Rockets and think rockets are worse than clippers.

10. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

It would be funny if the Clippers met the Spurs again in the 1st round and got bounced this time around. All the while they keep attacking the Rockets and the Warriors, only to be finished by that one team whom they forgot to show more respect. Doc Rivers would get fired by hemorrhoid-face Ballmer.

11. OpenLayup-Why3?

NO. He says GSW beat Rockets, who beat Clippers. Clippers say GSW didn't beat anyone strong, Klay responds that Rockets were strong, since they kicked Clippers butt.

12. alethios

alethios Member

Stop it Doc, you're making Steve cry

[​IMG]

13. Audioout

Audioout Member

I have to say I actually had grown to respect Blake Griffin during that series and the Spurs series. The only reason we won was because he got so tired in the 4th that he could hardly do anything well at all. But that's also why we had the higher seed and home court advantage. We won because we were the better team. End of story.

14. Audioout

Audioout Member

I went and checked out a Clippers forum and there's plenty of posters even there who are questioning what the hell Rivers is going on about.

15. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

I hate the Warriors 10x more than the Clippers, they are so smug and arrogant

the Clippers are just pathetic

16. brunojb5

brunojb5 Member

Clippers championships = zero
    Clippers conference titles = zero
    Clippers biggest fan = Billy Crystal

Comedy matches with Clippers history.

17. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

[​IMG]

18. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Clippers are annoying but **** the warriors hate those b****es. Klay sucks balls and so does bogut. Yeah I know immature so what? I hope they have a **** season.

19. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Yeah I looked them up too.....the op who started the klay thread was salty but most everyone else was saying he's got a point and every right to say it since he's got the ring, and that doc should just shut up and show up now.

20. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Not a fan of sharp, but I actually have heard some guys I believe know what they are talking about give us a legit shot at the 1 seed. Mainly saying we have a team Taylor made to win in the regular season and that the Spurs will be the Spurs and sit guys too much to get the 1 seed.