1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ] Derrick Rose Accused of Gang Rape

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by matty101, Aug 26, 2015.

1. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

What is odd is how under-reported this is today. Shouldn't I be able to find this story on the front page of ESPN or SI rather than only Gawker?

2. Rox11

Rox11 Member

There’s no way he’s guilty. He would’ve been out 8 months with a groin injury if he did...

3. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Way to steal that from a Gawker commenter...

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

busted.

5. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I thought you'd all seen it, how am i supposed to reply to his comment to put it here?
    Its the funniest drose joke id seen i think.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He's a media darling, other players would've been slaughtered.

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He probably needed two surgeries because of the accusations.

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

He did it, seems like a scumbag

9. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Honestly, this is kind of where males in your family need to take the law into their own hands. Say what you want about the Morris twins, but they wouldn't let something like this happen to a family member and go unpunished. You don't have to do it stupidly and get caught.

10. Rokman

Rokman Member

"I am so not a raper!"
    - Dale Doback

11. ling ling

ling ling Member

Friends who care, share.

12. hakeemthagreat

Anything possible. Don't think he did it. Someone CLEARLY out to damage his reputation. If it turns she's lying they need to put her in jail

13. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Um...he admitted to the group sex with the girl and about 10 of his boys.

Did he do it? Yes

Was it rape? Probably no

But he's about lose all of his endorsements and his status on Forbes wealthiest

14. malakas

malakas Member

the Morris twins assaulted a guy who sent simple texts. BUT if something like pimping a gf and g*ngbang raping happened I for one would understand if they assaulted Rose. And then get caught and face their punishment. Because you see what the law can do at this point. Only make him pay some money - he probably has the most expensive lawyers too that can get him out of anything as well.
    The courage of this girl is also remarkable. Not only to come forward but also against a celebrity. Because look at most of the responses :golddigger, money grabbing hooker, groupie w**** etc.

Just because someone is a sports celebrity. Trying to excuse and justify and throw everything under the rug.

15. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Hes a certified douche scum. Hes talking about free agency and his childrens finances. Chicago gave you 90mil and he has double that with adidas. Ungreatful.

16. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

I would think if he's found innocent Adidas doesn't have a case to terminate his endorsement deals. Kobe raped a girl and still has his Nike deal.

17. hlcc

hlcc Member

Still seems kinda strange to wait many years before filing a lawsuit and in the civil court as well.

18. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

He is the most fake humble, innocent, down to earth player ever

I called his shenanigans way back and yet media and others keep slurping the Rose humble, down to earth tag line.

19. hakeemthagreat

They were having sex for awhile. I'm not saying he didn't bang the chick. I just don't see them having any evidence of a rape. The chick prolly knows this but is dragging him thru the mud outta spite. If this is true she needs to be put in jail for minimum of 2 years

20. hakeemthagreat

Courage? No offense but this type of language is why females feel so comfortable falsely accusing athletes. Was the chick who falsely accused Kaepernick "courageous" before or after she was caught lying?