When was the last time you pooped yourself

I pooped my pants when I was 5 at a putt putt course, dad had to clean the mess I made (lolz). But I most recently shat (diarrhea'd) myself in my sleep, stomach virus at 8 years old.

More interesting question is "when was the last time you peed yourself just a little bit"?
About 2 months ago. Was in a hurry and power streamed it. I didn't realize there was a little fuel left in the tank and as I was stuffing everything away I leaked a bit. It was only about a little bit but it was enough where I could feel it. I bought a pack of Depends for Men on the way home and haven't had an issue since. Tony Siragusa wears them so you know they are cool.

I think I was something like 9-11. We were in San Antonio and I had to go and was near the riverwalk. Made it to a hotel bathroom but couldn't hold it any longer as I opened the stall door. Had to walk ten blocks back to our hotel in my poo pants.

I've had a harder time getting it out than ever keeping it in. I remember I ate a bunch of pistachios once and took a couple Unisom (50 mg/per Diphenhydramine) to sleep, I was blocked up the whole next day, maybe 5-10 trips to the bathroom at work with nothing coming out and pretty intense pain.

With health problems I've had this problem maybe a couple times. The anus muscles no longer hold shit in as well as it used to and before you can get to the toilet you poop yourself. I don't have that problem anymore however but did at my worst point in health. I still have health problems however.