• LosPollosHermanos
  • SC1211
  • RedNation
  • RedRedemption
  • JMC
  • BigMaloe
  • Spooner
  • LCAhmed
These were the participants. Whoever doesn't vote regularly will give up their 1st round pick from the next draft onwards. I'm watching closely.:D

Ok, so RedR wins vs. RedN 4:3

FINALS!

JMC

Chris Paul/Derrick Rose
Dywane Wade
Larry Bird/George Gervin
Chris Webber
David Robinson/Ben Wallace

VS

RedRedemption

Magic/DWill
Clyde/Miller
Melo
Karl Malone
Yao Ming/Artis Gilmore

I'm picking Jmc, a super talented team, very athletic, well passing and shooting, near impossible to guard. It makes sense together with all the speed and athleticism. It's going to outrun everyone, while still having a powerful halfcourt offense and defense.

And from what I see, this will be fast, since Horry, RedNation and FTW have voted for Jmc team already.

Congrats to Jmc, the new champion of Brehs draft! Truly a dominant performance in this draft.

I'm picking Jmc, a super talented team, very athletic, well passing and shooting, near impossible to guard. It makes sense together with all the speed and athleticism. It's going to outrun everyone, while still having a powerful halfcourt offense and defense.

And from what I see, this will be fast, since Horry, RedNation and FTW have voted for Jmc team already.

Congrats to Jmc, the new champion of Brehs draft! Truly a dominant performance in this draft.

I've been waiting so long to win. Feels nice to finally put together a championship team. Special shout out to wekko and jamers for not playing. He always wins