PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell, McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, JIB, Subway, Sonic, Whataburger, etc.

countingcrow
12-08-2003, 06:01 PM
I am the type of person who have my favorite item no matter where it is I go and I tend to order the same thing every single time...is that weird?

Anyway, I was just curious if I was alone in this oddity...

Each time I order from the following fast food restaurants, this is what I order:

Taco Bell: 2 Grilled Stuffed Burritos (Ground Beef), Dr. Pepper

McDonalds: 1 Hot N Spicy Chicken Sandwich Combo (Dr. Pepper & Fries) with an extra Hot N Spicy Chicken Sandwich, and an Apple Pie

Burger King: 1 Double Cheeseburger Combo (Dr. Pepper & Fries) with an extra Double Cheeseburger

Wendy's: 1 Texas Double Cheeseburger Combo (Dr. Pepper & Fries) with an extra Texas Double Cheeseburger

Jack in the Box: 1 Big Texas Cheeseburger, 1 Large Fry, and 2 Tacos, Dr. Pepper

Subway: 1 Foot Long Turkey & Ham with Lettuce and Salt/Pepper only, Pepsi

Sonic: 1 Foot Long Cheese Coney Combo (Dr. Pepper & Tots), and 4 Tacos

Whataburger: Double Meat Cheeseburger Combo (Dr. Pepper & Tots) with a hot Apple Pie

Use the same restaurants I did and let everyone know what you order...

Trader_Jorge
12-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Mein Gott! You must weigh 500 pounds and have the worst acid reflux problems known to man!

Another Brother
12-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Sounds like the munchies to me PARTY ON CROW!:D

countingcrow
12-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Trader_Jorge
Mein Gott! You must weigh 500 pounds and have the worst acid reflux problems known to man!

Nope...6'1''...210 lbs...with a semi-fast metabolism. :)

AGBee
12-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Taco Bueno: 2 chicken fajita tacos OR two handed tacos

Wendy's: spicy chicken sandwich (- mayo + mustard)

Jack in the Box: spicy chicken sandwich OR sourdough crack

Subway: 12" turkey & ham on honey oat w/ pepperjack, pepper, spicy mustard, and all veggies except cucumbers and yellow peppers

Sonic: grilled chicken sandwich with tots

Whataburger: whatachicken (- mayo + mustard)

Arby's: marketfresh ham (no mayo) with curlies

Schlotzky's: bbq chicken pizza w/ bbq chips and bbq cola (or iced tea if they don't serve bbq cola)

SLA
12-08-2003, 06:31 PM
Taco Bell: lots of soft and crunchy tacos...some breadsticks...i used to get enchiladas. I never buy any drinks.

McDonalds: Well last time I went to McDonalds, I had six Chicken Nuggets, a McRib, a good Strawberry Milkshake, and French Fries.

Burger King:I haven't been to Burger King in a long time but I used to buy like a Whopper and Chicken Tenders and a Frozen Cherry Coke.

Wendy's: Wendy's is great. I usually have Chili, Nachos, a hamburger, salad, and their chicken nuggets.

Sonic: 1 Foot Long Cheese Coney Combo (Dr. Pepper & Tots). Yeah that's good. I haven't had that in a long time..

Whataburger: I get like their chicken strips and sometimes a burger.

hoopgod13
12-08-2003, 06:32 PM
what's a bbq cola?

ima_drummer2k
12-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by countingcrow
Anyway, I was just curious if I was alone in this oddity...i]
I think that's what most people do. I know it's what I do.

In the past (before my workout regiment):

Taco Bell - 2 Bean burritos w/sour cream, 2 beef meximelts, 1 nacho bell grande, large pepsi

Whataburger - Double meat w/ cheese, large fries, large coke, apple pie.

McDonalds - Double cheeseburger, large fries, large coke, apple pie.

Currently:

Subway - Footlong Subway Club with mustard and no cheese. Lettuce, tomatos, onions, olives, peppers, salt/pepper, oil/vinegar.

Quiznos - Large Honey Bourbon Chicken on wheat bread.

drapg
12-08-2003, 06:36 PM
That is just sick. Double cheeseburger combo with a double cheeseburger on the side? :eek:

Mine:

12" veggie delight on wheat, hold the black olives, cheese, mayo, and banana peppers.

(Just had one for lunch today)

B-Bob
12-08-2003, 06:39 PM
Wow, you guys eat a lot.

I dip a long string in chicken broth, and then I slowly swallow the string until I can start pulling it out of my other end. This is low in calories and it discourages snacking. Actually, it also seems to discourage my having friends that would eat snacks or meals with me. I should publish a book!

Nomar
12-08-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by hoopgod13
what's a bbq cola?

It's American for give me some ****ing cola!

;)

mduke
12-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Subway:
12" Turkey on Honey Oat with lettuce, pickles, onions, olives, mustard
OR
12" Chicken Pizziola on italian herb and cheese with onions and olives

Taco Bueno:
Usually 3 bean burritos

Taco Bell:
Grilled Stuft Burrito

Fazolli's:
Baked Duo. Half ziti and half lasagna.

Faos
12-08-2003, 06:59 PM
I'm all about the sausage, egg and cheese McGriddle in the morning. It's a delicacy from the gods of fast food.

annthuyn
12-08-2003, 07:07 PM
taco bell: chalupa
jack in the box: curly fries
popeyes: cajun fries
wendys: jr bacon cheeseburger
mcdonalds: basically anything

adeelsiddiqui
12-08-2003, 07:11 PM
taco bell: 7 layer burrito
jack in the box: curly fries
popeyes: cajun fries
wendys: Don't really like anything
mcdonalds: anything on the dollar menu
Burger King : Fish Filet
Subway: Crab and Seafood
Pizza Hut (dunno if this is fastfood or not) : personal Pan pineapple and olives
Chick Filet : the cheesecake
A&W's: rootbeer float
Captain D's: the shrimp basket

thadeus
12-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Taco Bell: Chihuahua Burger, and an out of date Godzilla movie promo toy.

Jack in the Box: Nothing, especially not anything containing the phleghmy saliva of a chronically-angry (and rightly so) employee.

Popeye's: Spinach

Wendy's: Hell, if they were open late I wouldn't only drive, I'd buy!

McDonald's: Nothing but the pure Americanist pleasure of having garbage served to me by a miserable person in a silly uniform to whom I can feel superior. And fries with special lard sauce.

Subway: Veggie sub, or meatball, or Italian, or, or..... yummm.

Burger King: My underwear come from there. "Home of the Whopper."

Sonic: Never been there. My car is crap, I sure as hell don't want to eat in it. I hear the tater tots are good.

Whataburger: I've eaten there twice (slow learner), and have been sick both times. Once I saw three huge transvestites in a Whataburger in Corpus Christi at 3AM. They could have played football, if it weren't for the heels and leopard-print miniskirts. I thought it would have been cool if they were robbing the place.

Manny Ramirez
12-08-2003, 07:20 PM
Taco Bell: I get 3 different things from the Bell: on Mondays it is grilled stuff burrito (beef) with no fiesta salsa with a water. On Thursdays, it is 2 double decker tacos with no lettuce and a water. Fridays, it is a steak quesadilla (sometimes with nachos) and a water. As you can guess I like eating at Taco Bell the most.

McDonalds: I don't eat there anymore

Burger King: A medium sourdough bacon cheesburger (plain) with fries and a water

Wendy's: I rarely eat at Wendy's but when I do it is a bacon cheesburger with fries and a water

Jack in the Box: we don't have one of these where I live

Subway: 6 inch long with ham, cheese, and pepperoni with mustard, oil, vinegar, salt/pepper, jalapeno peppers (used to get horseradish too but too much heartburn ended that)

Sonic: a #2 Sonic burger with mustard only with fries and a water

Whataburger: we don't have one of these where I live

Other places:

Pizza Hut - always get a meat lovers' thin and crispy medium, sometimes I will get a stuffed crust pizza that is a meat lovers

Whitt's Barbecue - pork barbecue sandwich with rib sauce + small bag of barbecue potato chips along with a cup of water.

I used to eat at Arby's some, but they got rid of their hot ham and swiss sub plus they are too expensive for me.:)

mduke
12-08-2003, 07:26 PM
I used to eat at Arby's some, but they got rid of their hot ham and swiss sub plus they are too expensive for me.

5 for 5.95 baby...:D

nyquil82
12-08-2003, 07:51 PM
IN and fricken OUT- double double, fries and a strawberry shake.

VooDooPope
12-08-2003, 08:06 PM
McD's - Chicken nuggets and FF - can't stand anything else on the menu... and who the F@#K eats the McRib?

KFC -2 piece breast and wing original with Mashed Potatos and Potato Wedges

Popeyes - 2 piece white spicy with Mashed Potatos

Sonic - Chicken Strip Basket

Burger King - Double Meat Plain and FF

Whataburger - After 11pm or durring breakfast hours - Double Meat Plain with 2 orders of Hashbrowns on the burger (meat and potatos in one easy to consume sandwich)

I don't eat any other fast food. No Taco Hell, No Jack n the box, no subway, etc.

EddieWasSnubbed
12-08-2003, 08:08 PM
We don't have Jack In The Box's up here, but I would just like to say that their Southwestern Chicken Salads are the best thing I have ever eaten at a fast food place.

VesceySux
12-08-2003, 08:15 PM
McDonald's: Big Mac Meal + McChicken sandwich
Burger King: Chicken Sandwich Meal (large) + cheeseburger
Wendy's: Spicy Chicken Sandwich Meal (Biggie sized)
Quizno's: Beef and Cheddar (regular) + cup of broccoli Cheese soup
Jack In the Box: I wish... :(
Whataburger: I wish... :(
Sonic: I wish... :(
Chik-Fil-A: I wish... :(
Toxic Hell: Bleh.

As you can see, the Northeast is rather lacking in the fast food department...

yipengzhao
12-08-2003, 08:20 PM
That's funny... do they not have Dr. Pepper in Subway or something? I noticed that he always get dr. pepper except at subway where he gets pepsi.

across110thstreet
12-08-2003, 08:22 PM
two words.....

Montezuma's Revenge.

I do enjoy eating Whataburger when in Texas, I only order Taquitos and from the breakfast menu

DieHard Rocket
12-08-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Manny Ramirez
Taco Bell: I get 3 different things from the Bell: on Mondays it is grilled stuff burrito (beef) with no fiesta salsa with a water. On Thursdays, it is 2 double decker tacos with no lettuce and a water. Fridays, it is a steak quesadilla (sometimes with nachos) and a water. As you can guess I like eating at Taco Bell the most.

You eat Taco Bell 3 times a week? I can barely stand it once a month...and when I do all i can eat is soft tacos. I really try to avoid eating any fast food more than once a week.

I like most places, but Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, and Burger King I can't handle too often. Usually get something different every time I go anywhere.

Oski2005
12-08-2003, 08:45 PM
I don't eat at these places often, maybe once a month for each.

McDonalds: Breakfast- Egg McMuffin meal with a Sausage McMuffin on the side.

If I get lunch, it's a Big n' Tasty meal with a 1.00 spicy McChicken.

Subway: Foot long Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki meal.

Whataburger: Double Meat Whataburger Meal.

countingcrow
12-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by yipengzhao
That's funny... do they not have Dr. Pepper in Subway or something? I noticed that he always get dr. pepper except at subway where he gets pepsi.

Subway doesn't have Dr. Pepper. They only carry Pepsi, Mug Root Beer, Lemonade, 7up (I think), and water.

JPM0016
12-08-2003, 09:30 PM
Subway doesn't have Dr. Pepper. They only carry Pepsi, Mug Root Beer, Lemonade, 7up (I think), and water.

My subway has Dr. Pepper.

Usually i'll go with a footlong on white, with ham and turkey. Along with spicey mustard, pickels, salt/pepper.

Jack In the Box - Spicy Chicken Sandwhich combo

McDonalds - Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, supersized

Wendys - Triple Cheeseburger, with no lettuce or tomato, biggie sized

Taco Bell - 3 double deckers with no lettuce

Like A Breath
12-08-2003, 10:45 PM
I weigh a slim 140 pounds so I guess I must cherish my youthful metabolism while it lasts:

In-N-Out: Double double combo

Taco Bell: 2 Grilled Stuffed Burritos (steak), Rasberry Ice Tea

Tacos Mexico: 3 steak, 2 cow brain tacos

McDonalds: Double cheeseburger meal with McChicken on the side.

Burger King: Triple Cheeseburger meal with onion rings on the side.

Wendy's: 2 junior bacon cheeseburgers, biggie fries, pepsi, and side salad with ranch

Carl's Jr.: Double western meal

Subway: 1 Foot Long pastrami, no pickles, Rasberry Ice Tea and Jalapeno chips(yum yum)

Woofer
12-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Taco Bell: Stuffed Beef Burrito and multiple tacos, guacamole

McDonalds: bacon egg cheese biscuit or sausage breakfast burrito

Burger King: Double Whopper combo

Wendy's: Double or triple with cheese and fries, softie(name?)

Jack in the Box: 2 Jumbo Jacks, curly fries

Subway: different every time

In and Out : Double double combo

Pizza Hut : supreme personal combo

KFC : 3 piece combo with mashed and mac

Sonic:
Whataburger:
not sure if we have these in California

Why do so few places have fish tacos? Seems kinda easy just to use the fried fish from the fried fish sandwich.

DonnyMost
12-09-2003, 02:09 AM
Taco Bell: Chalupa combo. or if I'm really hungry, a Grande combo (6 hard tacos, 3 soft, 1 bean burrito)

McDonalds: 1 Bic Mac Sandwich Combo, 1 Hot n' Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Burger King: Umm.. A whopper combo?

Wendy's: Honestly, I have no idea. Probably some kind of chicken bacon sandwich thinger

Jack in the Box: Ultimate bacon cheeseburger combo

Subway: 1 foot long Italian B.M.T. combo w/ baked lay's

Sonic: Chicken fried steak sandwich combo w/ tater tots and a large cherry limeaid

Whataburger: Double Meat Cheeseburger Combo w/ Jalepenos

all drink orders are basically Dr. Pepper, unless otherwise noted (i.e. Sonic)

haven
12-09-2003, 02:45 AM
I only eat at 3 of those places:

1. Wendy's - Their Bacon cheeseburger combo, fries, diet coke.
2. Subway - Usually an italian with just about everything. 12 inches, of course.
3. Sonic - Usually get the brown bag special with my wife, but we always order milkshakes, too.

francis 4 prez
12-09-2003, 06:58 AM
TB - two bean burritos, no cheese

McD's - for breakfast, hotcakes and sausage. mcd's pancakes are the greatest breakfast food on the planet
for other meals, 3 regular hamburgers unless the mcrib is in session, in which case it's mcrib all the way

Burger King - two regular hamburgers and a 5 piece chicken with bbq sauce

Wendy's - just a regular hamburger

Jack in the Box - usually, 2 or 3 breakfast jacks, no cheese
otherwise 5 piece chicken, either is excellent

Subway - footlong tuna on wheat is my new obsession, i get one every few days now

Sonic - i guess something with tater tots

Whataburger - regular burger with fries

Freebirds - monster steak burrito with only rice, refriend beans, and the bbq sauce (which is the key to it all)

subway and freebirds are pretty much the only of those i have been to in the last few months (i used to go to the others more before college) and i hit up subway every few days now, freebirds not that often (gotta let my stomach recover).

TheFreak
12-09-2003, 10:47 AM
Taco Bell:
The combo that comes with a Grilled Stuffed Burrito (beef) and a taco. Usually add on a bean burrito and another taco. Large iced tea, unsweetened.

McDonald's:
Double Quarter Pounder w/cheese combo, super-sized. Coke for the drink (their tea sucks).

Burger King:
Don't have a go-to order here. Like their burgers and grilled chicken sandwich though.

Wendy's:
Double cheeseburger combo, biggie-sized. Iced tea, unsweetened.

Jack in the Box:
Don't have a go-to order here; however always get at least 2 tacos. Like the chicken fajita pita as well.

Subway:
Rarely eat here. Rip-off.

Sonic:
Double cheeseburger combo (mustard), Sonic-sized w/tots. Iced tea, unsweetened.

Whataburger (the best):
Bacon cheeseburger combo, Whata-sized. Iced tea, unsweetened. Their ketchup rules.

GreenVegan76
12-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Taco Bell -- bean burrito ( no cheese, no onions), Dr. Pepper.
Burger King -- Veggie Burger and DP.
Subway -- Veggie Max, Baked Lays and DP.

Give me DP or give me death!

ima_drummer2k
12-09-2003, 01:02 PM
I don't understand the Dr Pepper fetish. I can't stand that crap. I got one by accident one time and it ruined the whole meal.

rrj_gamz
12-09-2003, 01:10 PM
I typically don't buy the same thing, unless its always one sale...If I have a coupon, I'm there dude, but here are my favs...

Sonic: Ft. Long Chili Cheese Coney with Tots...

Whataburger: Whataburger & Jalapenos and Onion Rings (put cheese on it when I get home)

Subway: 6" Meatball sub with everthing, incl. Jalapenos

Jack in the Box: 2 tacos, fries & Ultimate Cheeseburger

Taco Bell: 2 soft tacos, 2 hard tacos, nachos supreme & 2 bean burritos...

I don't buy drinks as I have them at home...

Falcons Talon
12-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Taco Bell: 2 Steak Burrito Deluxe, 6 pack of Supreme Tacos, extra hot and mild sauce

McDonalds: Double 1/4 pounder with cheese combo w/ root beer

Burger King: 1 Double WhopperCombo (Root beer & Onion Rings)

Wendy's: Twice a year...I don't remember

Jack in the Box: Grilled Sourdough combo w/ root beer

Subway: 1 Foot Long Southwest Steak w/ extra southwest sauce

Sonic: 1 Foot Long Cheese Coney Combo (Cherry coke & onion rings),

Whataburger: Double Meat Cheeseburger Combo (Root beer and onion rings)

Falcons Talon
12-09-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by ima_drummer2k
I don't understand the Dr Pepper fetish. I can't stand that crap. I got one by accident one time and it ruined the whole meal.

No crap...It's like carbonated Prune Juice. My ex loves the crap...Red Flag should have gone up when I realized that...

GreenVegan76
12-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Falcons Talon
No crap...It's like carbonated Prune Juice. My ex loves the crap...Red Flag should have gone up when I realized that...

I've been hooked on that stuff since I was an infant -- I suspect my mom used it in formulas.

Worse, it's much harder to find Dr. Pepper in New England than in Texas. Strangely enough, Pepsi's the big game in town up here.

Joshfast
12-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ima_drummer2k

Dr Pepper is better then Coke,

Coke is better then Pepsi,

Sprite is better then both.

No Worries
12-09-2003, 06:18 PM
I think I have gained 10 pounds reading this thread :(

Subway: foot long Roast Beef on Parmesan Oregano

Whataburger: Grilled Chicken Sandwich

Wendy's: Salad

Dairy Queen: Strawberry Sundae

The Real Shady
12-09-2003, 09:51 PM
A bit of advice, do not buy the McVeggie Burger from McDonalds. I just got one of these things right now and it was total trash. I took the "meat" out that I didn't eat and gave it to my dog. My dog didn't seem to like it too much either and she spit it out and gave me a look like I was crazy for giving it to her.

McDonalds: Hot N Spicy Chicken + fries

Jacks: Spicy Chicken + fries

Wendy's: Baked Potato and bowl Chilli

Subway: Ham n Turkey footlong

Whataburger: #1 with cheese

Taco Bell: Grilled Stuft Burrito with 1 soft taco

Luby's: Fried Fish, maccaroni n cheese, green beans, with jalopeno cornbread.

fatman510
12-09-2003, 09:56 PM
In-N-Out: Four by Four vanilla shake fries double double
Subway: foot long meatball lemonade

Space Ghost
12-09-2003, 10:44 PM
spicy chicken all the way around. Tried JITB's Spicy Chicken ... being served by a cute girl even made it better. (Lunch time during the day, so its legal to look)

Wendy's and JITB has the best menu. You wouldn't catch me dead eating mcdonalds burgers. Got that place stinks when I order from there. Taco Bell is almost as bad.

JayZ750
12-10-2003, 01:56 AM
I'm sure there have been studies and reports on all of this...but isn't it wierd how almost nobody gets a regular meal anymore...it's always a double or a super size or a foot-long. And the lady who sued because she ate too much? What the hell is that?

My wife doesn't eat too much fast food, so I rarely do either - the most frequent fast food I've had recently is from Panera Bread Co. - that stuff is good.

When I was younger, and considerably more stoned, I could put down a serious amount of food at Burger King, Whataburger or Sonic. I especially always liked those pie things at Burger King - very underrated I thought.

DonnyMost
12-10-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by JayZ750

When I was younger, and considerably more stoned, I could put down a serious amount of food at Burger King, Whataburger or Sonic. I especially always liked those pie things at Burger King - very underrated I thought.

definately the DonnyMost choice for quote of the night.

IROC it
12-10-2003, 06:25 AM
I think countingcrow is really bluestraveller.

A-Train
12-10-2003, 08:39 AM
Just for the record, I am NOT getting tacos at Jack in the Box any more...

JITB tacos were one of my favorite fast food items. Two for 99 cents, and they were filling. Three dollars and change, and I was full. I ordered some on Friday, though. I get them to go, open them up at the apartment, take a bite out of one, and there was no cheese on it! I glanced inside the others, and didn't see any cheese. I took them back to get some new ones, and the guy said that there was cheese in each one. I look inside more closely, and sure enough, there was a tiny amount of melted cheese in the meat. I guess I didn't see the melted cheese in there because my apartment is kind of dark. It turns out that JITB is skimping on the cheese for it's tacos! They used to put a half slice, but now they only put a quarter slice in each taco.

This may sound like I'm splitting hairs, but that's a pretty lousy way to save a few bucks. Believe it or not, that tiny little half slice of cheese really made a difference. You could actually tell that there was cheese in the taco...

I'll have to get my deep fried taco like substance at Burger King exclusively from now on...

LonghornFan
12-10-2003, 01:38 PM
Taco Bell: Mexican Pizza, 1 Double Decker, 1 beef Meximelt, 1 order of Nachos Supreme, Large DP.

McDonalds: (I hate their food, but when I'm desperate:) Quarter pounder with cheese meal supersized, 6 piece McNugget, large DP.

Burger King: Chicken Sandwhich with mustard and lettuce only, 1 cheeseburger, 5 piece chicken strips, large DP.

Wendy's: Small Chilli, Great Biggie Fries to dip in Chilli, 5 piece Nugget, Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Large Rootbeer.

Jack in the Box: 2 Tacos, Philly Cheesesteak, cheese covered curly fries, Large Rootbeer.

Subway: Foot long Club on white, mustard only, pickles and salt/pepper.

Sonic: Sonic Bacon Cheeseburger with Onion Rings, Large Cheery Limeade, Banana Split.

Whataburger: Bacon Cheese Whataburger or Chicken Sandwhich meal, whatsized with Large Rootbeer. Their breakfast burritos are like crack, also.

The Real Shady
12-10-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by LonghornFan
Taco Bell: Mexican Pizza, 1 Double Decker, 1 beef Meximelt, 1 order of Nachos Supreme, Large DP.

McDonalds: (I hate their food, but when I'm desperate:) Quarter pounder with cheese meal supersized, 6 piece McNugget, large DP.

Burger King: Chicken Sandwhich with mustard and lettuce only, 1 cheeseburger, 5 piece chicken strips, large DP.

Wendy's: Small Chilli, Great Biggie Fries to dip in Chilli, 5 piece Nugget, Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Large Rootbeer.

Jack in the Box: 2 Tacos, Philly Cheesesteak, cheese covered curly fries, Large Rootbeer.

:eek: That's a lot of food for 1 meal.

LonghornFan
12-10-2003, 01:47 PM
My metabolism is out of this world...but I'm not complaining. :D

Master Baiter
12-10-2003, 01:48 PM
If I ate half of the crap you guys talk about at one sitting I think my butthole would explode

TheFreak
12-10-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Space Ghost
Wendy's and JITB has the best menu.

Jack has no grilled chicken sandwich. Big mark against, in my book.

The Real Shady
12-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by TheFreak
Jack has no grilled chicken sandwich. Big mark against, in my book.

Don't they have a grilled chicken club?

Mulder
12-10-2003, 02:13 PM
Nope...6'1''...210 lbs...with a semi-fast metabolism. :)
23 years old right? Come see me when you are 30+, you'll be fat by then if you don't slow down.