1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Manscaping

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Jul 19, 2012.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Anyone done this before? specifically waxing down there. Bad experience? good? I've been kinda thinking about it for medical reasons.

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Don't nair your nads.

If you use a razor, use a safety razor.

Waxing is painful. Do it yourself, but make sure you are fully awake and don't have caffeine jitters.

:grin:

3. hotballa

Everything I've read indicates that waxing is better but extremely painful. My problem is I tend to get ingrown hairs around summertime so I've been told that waxing would solve the problem. I can't even pull off a freaking bandaid without dreading the pain so I'm definetely gonna have to goto a pro to do it.

4. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Use fire to burn it off, that will show you are a real man! :grin:
    Seriously, if it is medical condition (surgery for instance), won't the hospitals do it for you?

5. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Ingrown hairs? Good lord man, you're not shaving your junk with a razor are you?

6. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I still shave the balls but only trim above. I used to always shave everything, but i would get too many comments on how "men are supposed to have hair" etc. Yet they all drool out the mouth for Hollywood bodies that are all completely waxed and smooth. Same probably goes for p*rn D's. I don't get it.

1 person likes this.
  7. hotballa

I shave it once in a while with a female razor. damn, this thread is going into tmi territory. Hopefully I hear a couple of peoples experiences soon

8. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I have since i was like 15. Never had an ingrown hair. I have cut myself many times. The worst was trimming with scissors...i pinched too much and cut a piece of my sac. Have a scar.

9. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I use a razor, wtf else am I supposed to use?

10. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Ingrown hairs down THERE??? Do you shave with a razor down there normally?? Again, between this, the questions about female anatomy, and riding the rainbow, it seems like you REALLY need a strong male figure in your life to teach you the ropes about manhood. May I suggest this guy:

[​IMG]

davidio840 and Rockets R' Us like this.
  11. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

it would only be proper for blade-age to use a razor. A trimmer wouldn't make sense.

davidio840 and bladeage like this.
  12. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Did a strong male figure in your life show you how to manscape? Did he give you hands on training?

13. hotballa

actually if you google it, you'll find that a lot of guys get ingrown hairs on the pubes.

14. dharocks

Electric groomer, man.

I've done the sack and crack wax. It's just as painful as you'd imagine. The hair stays away for a good while, and you won't get ingrown hairs if it's done right. Go to a professional. If you screw it up and rip the hair under the skin without fully pulling it out, your ingrown hair problem will probably be worse.

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

16. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Awesome........let's change your name to Ball Solo.

17. hotballa

thanks man. question: was it weird with the whole naked in front of stranger thing? I gotta admit, I feel a lil weird about someone working around my junk.

18. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

no. waxing will exacerbate an ingrown hair problem.

and the people who wax you have seen a million other guys' junk before...it won't be awkward unless you make it awkward.

19. hotballa

I actually read that article already :D It's one of the reasons I'm considering the waxing route. Just trying to find some people experience with it before I take the plunge.

20. dharocks

Yeah, but you sort of come around to it. It's like when you get a prostate exam or something like that, you just have to remind yourself that they see that stuff on a daily basis.