1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] LeBron James - 38 Points Vs Cavaliers (12.2.10)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by batkins, Dec 3, 2010.

1. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjRc0ruzmGw?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjRc0ruzmGw?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6gt787h66u6cksh

2. Vienna Calling

3. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

I'm very disappointed in Cleveland fans. That was they best they got? All the whining and moaning and b****ing, and that was the extent of their frustration?

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

That was sad... Moon had no chance in guarding teh king

[​IMG]

Sincerely,

J. Moon

1 person likes this.
  5. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Raptor fans did a much MUCH better job of booooing Vince Carter, to be honest I thought Cav fans would be much louder, mistaken I was. Maybe the television broadcast reduced the crowd noise. It would have been better if everyone decided to just get up and leave the stadium, letting Lebron play in an empty building.

6. tru competitor

You Mad?

1 person likes this.
  7. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

People dont believe that lebron can drop a triple double, or 40 pts at will.

When he said, "I could win the scoring title every year if i wanted to", he wasnt bullsh!ttin.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Not to be mean but sports-fans in the USA are not creative at all. Starting with just booing and saying "quitness" and poor stuff like that, goin on to chants like the *awesome* "BEAT L.A." or "Defense" that nearly blow my mind. Here in Europe fans are creative as hell with whole songs, choreographys and giant banners, fireworks etc. Remember that Mayweather vs. Hatton fight where the british fans were the only ones you could hear and the us-fans only chanted "USA USA"...?
    Guest-fans in germany:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W499SYdBKM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNTljw5w0qI&feature=related

You'll never see that kind of atmosphere or spirit in US-stadiums, i'm always wondering why european fans are so much more creative and louder.

9. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

He can't drop a triple double "at will". Get off of LeBron's nuts.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Hats off to him for that performance, and to the Heat actually. They actually came out with one of their best team performances of the year it seems, to help support their main man.

I disagree that he can do that with consistency, but he came to play and he dealt with the negative energy in the most deadly way possible. it will be interesting to see if the Heat now tear off a big win streak.

11. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

LeBron is like Justin Bieber. I hear about them way too much and I couldnt care about them less.

12. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Oooohhhh, its my fault. Get it? My screen name is a reference to t-mac. Get it guys??

13. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

Ooooohhhh, Al Capone. Get it? My screen name is a reference to a 1920's gangster. Get it guys??

14. NMS is the Best

TNT was reducing the crowd noise. That is why it didn't seem as loud.

15. Shaud

Shaud Member

Why are people complaining about Cleveland fans being disappointing? They are disappointing their team was horrible last night. It's hard to stay energized when your team is down double digits the whole game.

This game would have deserved to be hyped up if Cleveland actually had a good team.

16. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

thats embarrassing....for Cleveland lol

17. Mr. Space City

i expected the fans to really get in lebron's head and for him to have a bad game but wow, he just went off on cleveland.

18. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

I couldn't agree more. Cleveland didn't let down the Cavs - they did everything they could to get in Lebron's head. The Cavs players let that city down big time. I didn't expect them to win, but I expected them to put up a fight and they just laid down. No one on that team showed a backbone when Lebron was showboating. In the old days, players had pride and if someone was out there eviscerating them, they would at very least give a hard foul just to send a message. The best these Cavs could do with a HUGE homecourt advantage is lose by 30? Really? How much are they going to lose by in Miami? What a disappointing game.

The only thing I'm more disappointed by is Bill Simmons saying the King is finally back - as if Lebron destroying a weak Cavs team with a huge talent advantage on his team means anything at all. It was great TV and an interesting story line, but Lebron putting up 38 on Cleveland with all the motivation in the world is setting the bar extremely low for someone we expect to be the best in the NBA.

19. Steve_Francis_rules

Why did you expect them to put up a fight? If those guys knew how to do that, Lebron would probably still be there.

These are guys who were able to play great during the regular season the last two years and then completely choked when the pressure was on against Orlando/Boston in the playoffs.

20. Mr. Space City

if cleveland would have got amare or bosh, lebron would have stayed.